This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Hey, Bev - sorry to hear that your knee is giving you grief again! I hope it's nothing serious and that you won't need any special treatment besides painkillers... But just in case - here's a new Dr. Jack ready to take care of you!

(((Bev))) I seriously hope your don't need this guy's surgical services! http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....te=1&p=6819906

but...but...but... I still need him ...sniff..sniff

Ok Bev, I'll share this time

I'm still going to physicl therapy for my back. I know what you mean about the nerves being damaged. I do hope yours improve. The nerves in my back are shot from the surgery. I'm completly numb. I can't feel anyone rubbing my back anymore

On the otherhand, I have improved a bunch since beginning PT in January.!!

Love your manip Mala!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALA!

I hope all your Jack Dreams come true!

S

Comment

Happy Birthday Mala!!!

You go, girl!!!
        Atten - hut!
        Happy Birthday! That's how I feel about it. What do you think?
        Indeed!
        sigpic

Comment

One Moment Please....

I know I know what day it is....

Ah.... right, got it now, how could I forget it?!

Happy Birthday Mala!!!!
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Oh yeah, before I forget....

You can paddle me now, please...

I've been a bad boy...

A very, very bad boy

And extreeeeeemely bad boy....

Wonder if Rune'll ever forgive me....

Not remembering her birthday is so bad...

Maybe that's worth paddling me twice over?

Hmmm.... Maybe I'll just forget it every year!

Happy Belated Birthday
              Rune!
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Work is hectic with all kinds of trainings, meetings, emergencies, as well as the SOS. Am trying to get through getting a whoooole bunch of performance plans and appraisals ready and to get ready to go through the hiring process to replace a worker who recently passed. Busy, busy, busy. Glad I scooted by though.... Mala and Rune's b-day's didn't show up in LJ, so I honestly didn't know!!!!!

Sorry for the belated b-days wishes Rune. And hope you birthday is a wonderful one Mala. (((((Mala)))))) ((((Rune)))

Comment

Had to stop in to say:

Happy Birthday, Mala!!!
                  46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                  sigpic
                  Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Happy Birthday Mala!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALA!!!!!!

The Forum picture GENIUS!!!!!!!

I haven't stopped by in a while and in that I am remiss because YOU MALA know how to take ANY picture of our favorites and turn it into a *tasty dish* ....slurp!!!!

Even when I am far and away solving many members boo boos

Mala please NEVER FORGET I LOVE YOU I DO I REALLY REALLY DO!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))))

well I never claimed to be a good poet but you are in my thoughts on your special day
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

In French...

Bon Anniversaire, Mala!!!

Hurry up or Jack and Sam are going to eat ALL the cake!!!!!!!!!
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

(((((MALA WORLDERS!!!))))

Thank you ALL for your wonderful
                          birthday wishes!!

I feel so fortunate to have made so many friends here at GW. Although RL has kept me from visiting as often as I used to, I'm very glad that many of you have continued to visit Mala's World and have helped keep it out of the depths of the dreaded page 3 and below.

My sincerest thanks to everyone (even guests! ) for coming here and playing with me; for your kind words for my RDA and S/J ship pics; for laughing with me (I think?! hmmm, did you say something, Bev?) at the ridiculously silly stuff that I create ; and for putting up with my CRANKY/curmudgeonly thoughts on the past two seasons of Stargate SG-1...

Truly, if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't be here.
                          xox,
                          Mala
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            They've sorted most of the problems with my knee, but I must have damaged the nerves, and these can take a couple of years to heal. Because of this, I've got these fab tablets to take.

Of course, I should have Dr. Jack around to check me my knee out, therefore I thank you for him. *grabs Dr. Jack and gets him to kiss it all better*
                            Awww, (((Painkiller Bev)))

OK, here he is: Reporting for duty!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                              Hau`oli La Hanau, Mala!

I wish I had the know-how to get Jack in a lay for you. Oops! I mean, a lei. .... Or do I? Hope you have a terrific birthday! I have no Jack to share with you that you don't already have (as you know), but I'll post one just the same.

I think he's contemplating that lei right now.
                              Mahalo nui loa,
                              blueiris!
                              (Thank you very much!)

Me ke aloha,
                              (with much love)
                              Mala

Do you think I could get RDA/Jack to try out one of these outfits?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                                but...but...but... I still need him ...sniff..sniff

Ok Bev, I'll share this time

I'm still going to physicl therapy for my back. I know what you mean about the nerves being damaged. I do hope yours improve. The nerves in my back are shot from the surgery. I'm completly numb. I can't feel anyone rubbing my back anymore

On the otherhand, I have improved a bunch since beginning PT in January.!!

Love your manip Mala!!
                                It's good to see you back in MW! I'm so sorry to hear about your nerve damage, but I'm glad that you're much improved overall. Now I don't want you gals fighting over Dr. Jack, so I made you your own special PT Jack, Poz!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X