Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports commentators in general. They seem to feel the need to talk right through everything. Makes me wonder if they get paid by the word.

How 'bout Barney the Dinosaur?

Comment

Eliminate Jonas. Out the Airlock with him! But do it slowly........very slowly...... about...10 minutes for total decompression, I'd think.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        Eliminate Jonas. Out the Airlock with him! But do it slowly........very slowly...... about...10 minutes for total decompression, I'd think.
        Looks like somebody is in trouble with Shadow. And for once, it's not me!
        Rocky

Comment

Past post removed due to real people.

How about this for a blast from the past (and minority appeal): Simon Pemberton.
          Last edited by Mr Prophet; 03 November 2004, 12:52 PM.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Hmm....Charmed (for saying "vanquished" too much is reason enough), Lana Lang, Dylan Hunt, T'Pol's track suits, Birds of Prey, and a space suit for poor Scorpy!!!!

There's probably more, but we can't name real people and my brain isn't working properly right now.

Comment

All of the whingey Potentials in Buffy s7, except for the lactose-intolerant Chinese one.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                All of the whingey Potentials in Buffy s7, except for the lactose-intolerant Chinese one.
                Amanda could be spared, but then she died anyway.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Toss Clark and Lana in the airlock and Smallville will be a much better show. In they go!

Also, on behalf of my brother who can't stand him, the character on Atlantis with the incredibly fake English accent and lame blue jumper.

*pushes him in and locks the door*
                  "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                    Also, on behalf of my brother who can't stand him, the character on Atlantis with the incredibly fake English accent and lame blue jumper.*pushes him in and locks the door*
                    *helps push Fake-Brit out while at the same time attempting to rescue Jonas*

The Wiggles.
                    Yes I do love them, but not constantly. Especially the one in the yellow jumper.

Out with you all! (except the cool octopus and Captain Feathersword)
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

who ever said Barney i salute you!!!!!!!!!!!11

what about the boggie man in my drawer???

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                        *helps push Fake-Brit out while at the same time attempting to rescue Jonas*

The Wiggles.
                        Yes I do love them, but not constantly. Especially the one in the yellow jumper.

Out with you all! (except the cool octopus and Captain Feathersword)
                        Jonas died a horrible painful death quite some time ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                          Jonas died a horrible painful death quite some time ago.
                          Is this a bad time to say that I love Jonas?

OK, Just watched Hide and Seek, and I want all of Teyla's people out of the airlock right now!

Especially Halling (?) he is beyond annoying

Do continuity announcers and the E4 people count as real people?
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger

Rules, because there have to be rules: no real people; no forum members - none of us is real, you know; no spitting, biting or scratching. And no Clangers may be airlocked, but the froglets can.
                            Awww... can I not space my boss? Please, please?

Comment

The horrible movie named Van Hellsing can go out the airlock.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Let's space Pete, too. Again....we'll do it very, very, very slowly......
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X