X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To MC and Avatar III :

*Applauds*
    *Adds extra kick *

Can I airlock most of the "drama/doc" programmes on Satellite channels ?
    They spend more time showing lurid re-enactments and playing loud crappy music ,than they do on the object of the documentary !

Bless Tony Robinson and Time Team.They just do the dig ,make some "food of the times" ,and show how to make silver goblets and swords and other useful stuff.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

oh I know, Time Team are a bunch of sweeties!

can we now airlock those whiney (especially the one called Cleo) girls from that stupid show H2O? I'm sure it's only her voice, and not the accent but she's severely turning me off the Australian Accent. And given my adoration of The Wonder That Is Hugh Jackman that CAN NOT be allowed!

*Boots the mermaids out of the airlock*
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

LOL ! Is that something the Gruesomes watch ?
        *Watches the mermaids go *pop* *
        Must have been the added C4 I slipped into their hair....

*Airlocks those drama/docs I was asking about*
        Say bye-bye to the terribly hammed scenes and plinky plonky music getting in the way of narrating history !

Time Team rules ,and I like the other serious History /Archaeology shows too.

I'm thinking about Airlocking Gordon Ramsey's cookery progs next...the food looks good ,if a little fussy ,but OMG his language !
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2008, 05:42 AM. Reason: Adding in an "ing" :P

Comment

Step away from the Rammster!

*evil glare*

You're one of my best buddies and all that - but in the name of all that is holy, can't you see the man's a genius. And sexy as anything.

*drifts off into a Gordon daydream*

sigpic

Comment

From another thread, I've just realised that I haven't yet nominated Helen from Primeval.

Any objections?

sigpic

Comment

Vent her.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Two words: Candy Companies.

What the Hell happened to Easter and Halloween? They were real holidays once upon a time. Now they're days to get excessive amounts of sugar so you can annoy your parents.

</endrant>
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post

*evil glare*

You're one of my best buddies and all that - but in the name of all that is holy, can't you see the man's a genius. And sexy as anything.

NO worries..There ,there...have some BSP a la carte. *Sends bowlful to MC*

I decided not to do it anyway.When he gets fiery he's too scary and compelling to airlock !

He is a genius chef .....and as you have a pash for him ,and you're one of my best buddies too,I'll shaddap .

Gordon the Rammster is officially safe and off limits for the Airlock !

Comment

Phew!

He swears too much. But if you pay close attention (and believe me I do) he can control it when he wants to. I think it's just reflexive - he also says "yeah?" a lot too. I find it endearing.

The thing is, I'd quite happily run away with him. The thing is, as Mr.MC is a chef and admires the Rammster greatly - he wants to come too!

sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm...would that make it a Clanger-led Kitchen OT3 ?

Nominates the local shops for forgetting to stock Crunchie Easter Eggs this year.It's the only type Hubs really liked .
                      *Sigh*
                      I think I'll just get him a big Toblerone instead this time round,and tie a bow round it.

Comment

woah there! there are such things as Crunchie Easter Eggs... oh wait, you mean a box with a chocolate egg and some crunchies? I was imagining something the size of a Creme egg (sigh, I miss those too) filled with honeycomb...

I live near the Lindt factory. We all have Lindt bunnies this year.

sigpic

Comment

Yep.Biggish hollow egg ,plus a couple of Crunchie bars.
                          Alas..none around in my town ,and I refuse to go all the way to Ipswich to get him one ,just because his sis says she saw some in their Woolworths .

(By my age ,love gets lazy !)

Creme eggs are very nice .I like the teeny ones too.*drools*

Lindt choc is even better of course.....

Last Christmas I bought a Lindt "Reindeer" ...which turned out to be a thinly disguised bunny .

Who cares about the shape though ? Just gimme the chocolate !

Comment

woah there! there are such things as Crunchie Easter Eggs... oh wait, you mean a box with a chocolate egg and some crunchies? I was imagining something the size of a Creme egg (sigh, I miss those too) filled with honeycomb...

I live near the Lindt factory. We all have Lindt bunnies this year.
                            how can you miss creme eggs? they are everywhere!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Are they on sale in Europe though ?

Hehehe..I never miss them.I go into hunter/gatherer mode every New Year when they first appear on the shop shelves !

Oh, and I forgot my Airlockee for today ...

*Airlocks the cretin who decided to ramp up the paprika content in the local kebab shop's chilli sauce mix last night *

Paprika is fine for most consumers ,but my eyelids are swollen and my tongue and throat are still inflamed and bleeding after just a little bit of sauce on my chicken /salad kebab I ate last night.

Bah ! I hate my food sensitivities ....

Comment

*evil glare*

Gordon Ramsay sexy? *scratches head and closes airlock*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X