Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^lol,called me a dudette.. (so you think i'm a girl then? interesting... )

Comment

^ like to keep people guessing.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

^ah,is so right!

Comment

^ DANG IT...person....human.....individual....BOY/GIRL!! what are you!!
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

not tellin

Comment

^ better tell.....or i'll....i'll.....i'll call you boy/girl from now on!!
              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^ likes ayianna
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

^^ (yoojoo) heehee...well what do you think i am?

Comment

^ lives in the twilight zone and seems to want people to worship Gene Roddenburry

I like you!

Edit: Oops! Too slow
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

^is female
                      Rocky

Comment

^ states the obvious
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

^ is right
                          Rocky

Comment

^has reasons for thinking i am female?

Comment

^ is the god of ice
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

^seems to be a creative genius
                                Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment