X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ killed me.....then revived me
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^ is talking about tame.....i think

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^^^ is still a bit confused....it WAS her first Ascension
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

pardon me......... ^ ascended me!!

i will come back to haunt you........i'll....i'll.........i'll pop your greenness......so ha!!

Comment

^ is someone I haven't talked to on the boards, but seems like a sweet and funny person.
            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

^ Is completly right
              and ditto!

Comment

^whenever I see this name I want to say yoo hoo!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

^ lol.....likes to say yoohoo and can call me that if she wants

^^ agrees and its my own name!

Comment

^has a good sense of humor...thankfully!!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

^^ her screen name always makes me want to give her a hug ((((((Critter)))))
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

^ likes ships.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

^ ^apparently likes to hug alot ((((TAME))))

^ hugs marty for being faster than me!!

Comment

^ is slow.

Comment

^still misses kitty ((((marty))))
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

^ just got a hug back *hug*

Comment

Working...
                                X