X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ uses an interesting language
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

^likes 2 use smiles...alot

Comment

^ thats my girl

Comment

^ is sweet
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

^ is sweeter.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ and ^ are talking about sugar

Comment

^ likes sugar

Comment

^ her nickname begins with P as mine.

"I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Has a smiley playing a serenade.
                    sigpic

Comment

^is Swedish.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ Is damn right, in case I'm not lying... which I'm not!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ You are my sister, if we look it from religious aspect. But if you are materialist, than you should think about the common DNA, so our great^x-grandmother could be common.

Comment

^is Hungarian. (Oh yes, I'm feeling veeery creative today . . . )
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ She is right about herself.

Comment

^Is clairvoyant. ( How did you know I'm a girl?)
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X