This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

< never really was into heavy rock or metal type stuff

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

^ i love the heavy stuff

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

^^, some is okay for <, but < can't listen to Korn or Marilyn Manson or stuff. < can handle Nine Inch Nails.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

< feels that Floyd is pretty light, psycadelic, but light
          < is now unsure whether ^^ will like it or not

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

^^ I LUV NIN!! I've got their With Teeth album, absolutely luv it
            ^ Light stuff is fine, I like some light stuff too, havent got much of it yet though.

sigpic

Comment

even when < was into more modern stuff < preferred Green Day and Perl Jam

Comment

< have to admit though, Rage Against The Machine is pretty good

Comment

^^ Those two are good havent heard Rage Against The Machine yet, they've been on my compy for a few days now, havent listened to them yet though

sigpic

Comment

< , since that time in early adolescence, has given up of modern music and relaxes to the sounds of Sammy Davis Jr, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Frankie Lymon

Comment

^^ tsk tsk, I hope you own those cd's

Comment

^ beatles? the who? rolling stones?

(i have no money for cd's, will buy them when i get a job though )

sigpic

Comment

yes, yes, and yes, although The Beatles are not my favorite by far...The Stones...depends on my mood, but The Who...Live at Leeds and Who's Next are great

Comment

^ i like The Who although I havent listened to them enough yet.

sigpic

Comment

if ^ profile is accurate ^ is still young yet
                              < is just happy that ^ is into the classics instead of the crap

Comment

^ I know quite a few young people into the classics. I got sick of mainstream music several months ago, a friend of mine got me into metal and then I expanded into rock.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X