Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ has obviously subscribed to this thread...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

^ actually, no... I just keep on clicking 'New Posts' lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

^ continues to click on "new posts"...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

^ I'm just waiting for Pinnacle to cooperate. Sometimes it decides to be slow. I'm almost done my vid! Just have to add credits and stuff

Comment

^ needs to let us know when vid is ready... where we can go to have a look
            sigpic

Comment

^ well, I'm saving the vid right now. Should take about... 20 minutes for it to save, then if I then just put it online it should be there in about... well, half an hour from now or so. It's an LOTR vid. It's an Eowyn vid.

Comment

^ gets to see the episodes before me!! I am not in the least bit jealous!!

So how are ya marty?!?! its been awhile since i have talked to ya!! How are things?
                Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^ is in the house! Yay!

Long time no type. I'm going good. Passed all my exams (I believe so...) watched TV, vids, sad because off temporary loss of Gateworld... I'm good

You?

Comment

Has this thread moving like a runaway train.

and this would seem to apply no matter which of you beat me to the post!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

^is not an old dog
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

^ beat me to the post! Jeez, Sela... you're just too fast when you show up

^^ didn't get beaten this time. What can I say? I got nothing better to do

Comment

^ "Survived the GateWorld Blackout of 2005"!!! LMAO!!! That's an awesome picture MM!!! Good Job!!!
                          There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

^ commented on my sig pic. Thank you. I'm glad to see that you too have survived lol.

Comment

^ has just joined us
                              ^^ ^^but can learn new tricks
                              sigpic

Comment

^ was too slow

Comment

Working...
                                X