• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Her name is actually Winifred Burkle. They just call her Fred

... Wesley is the one I'm 'in love with'

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

^ is jealous of this fred character cus wesley loves fred and not marty
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^ is funny

Look at my new avatar. That's Illyria.

Comment

^chose the demon who took over fred's "shell"/loves ANGEL as does DFA

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

^loves Angel
            Rocky

Comment

^ might have seen Angel...? Or not?

Angel ROCKS! Especially Wesley. I just saw the episode Shells today. Yay! Illyria rocks! The ending of that episode almost made me cry (along with what happened the last episode).

Comment

^known the name of the demon that stole Fred's body.

Ya, I caught it this morning also. I thought they didn't need to kill her off at all, and the introduction of the old ones wasn't needed at all. They should have focused more on this 'Ring Of Black Thorns' or whatever, and not just shove them in at the end, with only 2 episodes remaining. Fred was a good character, but not as cool as Steven/Conor or Gun, IMO.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

^ caught an episode on TV earlier today.

The episode Shells was on the Space channel at midnight and I'm too lazy to stay up and watch it, so I set the tape on.

I haven't seen any of the episodes past that one so, shh

I caught a season 4 episode this morning though through some feedchannels. It's when the Beast first shows up (Connor/Cordy, eww!!!)

Comment

Okay, someone gave me negative reputation for this post:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2251

And their comment was: 'Not a good thing to call someone a liar. Not funny either.'

Just want to say to the person, did you follow the conversation? We were talking about POP. There were many '' and '' faces involved. Not a serious conversation. I was being funny fer cryin' out loud!
                    Last edited by MartoufMarty; 31 December 2004, 11:47 AM.

Comment

^got a negative rep point for not following her statements up with 'pants on fire'

That's the link you want to use. Also, you should have finished it off with a 'pants on fire' and everyone would have known what you were talking about!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2251

Comment

^ gave me a nice proper link. Thanks.

Well, I thought someone would realize I was joking with the ''.

Plus it's me we're talking about, I'm hardly ever serious! People should realize that...

Comment

^ is never serious!!!

like me......how could you not know, that is what i wanna know?
                          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^^reminds me of a ball of hyperkinetic glowing energy!
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

^ corrected Anubis in the thread about what people do first when the go to Gateworld forums, and also posted before me.

^^ (yoojoo) is never serious.

Come on, look at my signature! It includes slashy-made-up Jack/Ba'al dialog and pictures of my animals!

Comment

^Has 1900+ posts now.... Wow!
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X