This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Is talking to ^'s self.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

^noticed

Comment

^Has sloganized Stargate.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

^ used the wrong 'bored' earlier *hides*

^^ made me make avatars lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

^has no slogonizer in sig but ^ should get one. they're fun

Comment

^ spends too much time on comp talking to ^ self and needs to go to bed.

Comment

^is now going to bed

Comment

^Doesn't know that < Is VERY addicted to sloganizer.

Comment

^ is an addict who recently got Ba'al avatars lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

^Is right.
                      >Snurched everyone.

Comment

^ has to find a place to post so she can use 'em

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

^Is right.
                          ^^Cant stay away from OT.

Comment

^is not a system lord, is a well known threat to them, so .:green:. for ^ to get her closer.
                            ~Teddy
                            "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

^Gave me green!
                              ^^WAS a SL...

Comment

^ gave me 1 rep point (sorry, wish you were worth more . . .)
                                "When I started school it was considered a miracle for an ass to talk, now I'm not so sure." ~Anonymous

"I do not agree with what you say, but I defend to my death your right to say it." ~Voltaire

"Like Broadway, the novel, and God, feminism has been declared dead many times" ~Katha Pollit

"I'm a feminist and I don't care who knows it." ~Me

Comment

Working...
                                X