This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with Google Sketchup

I've been busy playing with Google Sketchup.

I created this summer palace with a gold aluminium skin in the shape of a pyramid with carving detail on the outside. Nice hangar on the side for a prvate jet.. A few palm trees out the front and water, surrounded by a brick wall.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Coco Pops; 03 July 2008, 08:03 PM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

you basically just reinvented the hat'ak
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      you basically just reinvented the hat'ak

That was my inspiration ..... But mine has a shopping mall at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        That was my inspiration ..... But mine has a shopping mall at the top
        lol, maybe it was an old hat'ak that was found on a planet and was converted into a shopping mall
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

How does anyone know that hataks don't contain jaffa shopping malls?

Comment

Originally posted by 1.618 View Post
            How does anyone know that hataks don't contain jaffa shopping malls?
            that's a good point, who knows, after the jaffa became free, someone might have gone over to dakara to start a new era of jaffapitalism!!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

but but they didn't have big scenic windows like I have..

Stll did I do Ok with the overall look of it?

Comment

yeah it looks cool!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  yeah it looks cool!

Ta thanks.... It took me long enough to do. Cursed thing LOL.....

push / pull is a pain in the butt.... How many times the program got
                  buggy on me when I did those panels... Thank heavens for the undo option.

I'm quit envious of the models people have made on here too ........I'll never be that good. I just don't have the patience, or eye hand coordination to do what some others have done here...

Oh if you visit the actual sketchup pages yan find my models under adelaidejohn1967

Comment

I want one.

Comment

Working...
                    X