No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the question was answered Sorry I would have been more clear but I was a bit distracted
    sigpic

Comment

Its ok I have one last question though... does anything that color count or just one specific species?
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
        Its ok I have one last question though... does anything that color count or just one specific species?
        anything of that colour
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          anything of that colour
          Ok.. maybe I can get a green then, without getting a female white
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

evening clicks
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              Ok.. maybe I can get a green then, without getting a female white
              i did

this guy hatched

Bred and kept these

didn't abandon one, they must have heard me threaten the fires of eternal damnation upon them

see AR!, stripe parent with blue dragon gives blue egg
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have also seen that breeding two different color strips can get you a totally different strip (I don't remeber where it was I saw that though)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I have also seen that breeding two different color strips can get you a totally different strip (I don't remeber where it was I saw that though)
                  you mean... like this

http://dragcave.net/view/sJdi Blue Stirpe Egg
                  http://dragcave.net/view/n/Whood%20Jkhafot%20Thuwed its green mother
                  http://dragcave.net/view/n/Nxako%20Jkhafot%20Thuwed its white father

Comment

Exactly
                    sigpic

Comment

my green stripped hatchy in the siggy has blue parents

sigpic

Comment

abandoned the 2nd skywing

bred this

4 breedings, 3 gave me eggs i wanted, 1 gave me know eggs. it hasn't been that good in a while.

Unhid the black and it hatched.

its a curly alt . be male plz.

Ha, i want all my sig to be male... what are the odds?

I iz scroll locked

Comment

Goodnight clicks
                          sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*

So why is it every time I go to grab some more eggs the cave is blocked and the only abandoned ones are pink The Dragon Gods must hate me
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              *morning clicks*

So why is it every time I go to grab some more eggs the cave is blocked and the only abandoned ones are pink The Dragon Gods must hate me
                              its not blocked now, and because ours scrolls are not perfect representations of the ratios the cave uses

Comment

its not blocked now, and because ours scrolls are not perfect representations of the ratios the cave uses
                                <big sigh> I was way too slow on the clicking but I did breed this -
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X