Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    was one of mine yellow?
    I think so mine were a tanish color I think and one that looked like it had holes in it maybe?? I am not sure
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I think so mine were a tanish color I think and one that looked like it had holes in it maybe?? I am not sure
      was there a waffle one?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

was there a waffle one?
        I don't know could be that would explain the holes
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I don't know could be that would explain the holes
          brain... melting...
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

brain... melting...
            It's the foul work of...

Spoiler:
            BARNEY!!!

He's jealous of the purple pterodactyl and has taken over TJ's host company and sang songs and chuckled like a moron until they all started bleeding form their eyes and jumped out the windows!!

I think some of mine were supposed to hatch/grow up today, too.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
              It's the foul work of...

Spoiler:
              BARNEY!!!

He's jealous of the purple pterodactyl and has taken over TJ's host company and sang songs and chuckled like a moron until they all started bleeding form their eyes and jumped out the windows!!

I think some of mine were supposed to hatch/grow up today, too.
              i did see a picture of a gendered hatchling on the moar eggs thread... lets just say...

Spoiler:
              it's face looked peradactyl but it still had feet

Comment

My eggs and hatchlings are all going to die.
                sigpic

Comment

this is whats going on

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=58793

Comment

i did see a picture of a gendered hatchling on the moar eggs thread... lets just say...

Spoiler:
                    it's face looked peradactyl but it still had feet
                    Spoiler:
                    I had to check, but Pterodactyl's have feet.

er, did have feet.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      My eggs and hatchlings are all going to die.
                      They will all gain their time back *huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I had to check, but Pterodactyl's have feet.
                        http://library.thinkquest.org/04oct/...terodactyl.jpg

er, did have feet.
                        so they do.

Comment

Thanks for that. I've been wondering, but the DC forum scares me and rots my brain. lol

Comment

Thanks for that. I've been wondering, but the DC forum scares me and rots my brain. lol
                            it scares me too. but i'm slowing being corrupted... i'm even considering joining a "clan" for cheese dragons

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...T&f=29&t=58004

Comment

it scares me too. but i'm slowing being corrupted... i'm even considering joining a "clan" for cheese dragons

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...T&f=29&t=58004
                              Last I knew, the cheese dragons had lost their genders, like the papers.

Comment

Last I knew, the cheese dragons had lost their genders, like the papers.
                                yeah so i the breed idea was abandoned but i'm still hoping a clan can be created... doesn't seem much interest though

Comment

Working...
                                X