Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Copters babies

Clicks
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
        I´m back clicks.
        Thanks for sitting my eggs and hatchlings SGF.
        Your Welcome

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Copters babies
        Draygon's Babies need unique views to gender well before they grow up.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

At-Best-Buy-Clickies
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Phi has grown up

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks,
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Draygon's Dragons

Comment

evening clicks
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    Good thanks , you?

*Morning Clicks*
                    I'm good. Still busy with RL, but good otherwise.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      I'm good. Still busy with RL, but good otherwise.
                      RL can suck.

On an unrelated note, can someone post Draygon's scroll on the DCFansite, it wont let me. the only hatchling i want putting in is the Split (Code lt6R) This one:

Comment

You have done better than me I have been tring to post Shan's hatchling and egg there since yesterday and it wont let me put them in. I also can't get mine in or Copters in
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          You have done better than me I have been tring to post Shan's hatchling and egg there since yesterday and it wont let me put them in. I also can't get mine in or Copters in
                          it doesn't matter now, shes gendered. and it's not that ive got the others in, i just dont want them in

Draygon has given me permission to give the female split to someone

Anybody want?
                          (Please reply and be able to take in next 2 hours, don't think I'll be able to do the trade after that without running the risk it grows up)

EDIT: Its Gone
                          Last edited by stargatefan234; 12 July 2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I bred my Dorkface dragon and got a regular pink. Does anybody want it?
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                              I bred my Dorkface dragon and got a regular pink. Does anybody want it?
                              i'll take it, if you don't mind waiting a day, who am i kidding, i'd take it now
                              Last edited by stargatefan234; 12 July 2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                i'll take it, if you don't mind waiting a day, who am i kidding, i'd take it now
                                Sure. I'll send you a PM.
                                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Working...
                                X