sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*new page clicks*
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

*New Page / Picking Out A Birthday Gift Clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
          sigpic

Comment

May I Present Sun Tzu

Another Non Alt Named Xi

New Egg *Fingers Crossed*

Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 May 2009, 02:29 PM.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Back from the zoo clicks

Comment

*morning clicks*
                -

Comment

*Good Night Clicks*

Comment

*clicks*

Is anyone going to watch the Scripps National Spelling Bee tonight? I'm really looking forward to it.
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Freezing cold in New England brrrrrrr clicks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        You can only EVER keep one egg from a breeding
                        ...snip
                        Oh, thanks SGfan, I have not known.

Morning clickies, TGIF
                        sigpic

Comment

Friday clicks

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                            I've got a question...first time ever my dragons breed 2!!!!! eggs, usually they've got only one. But unfortunatelly I was only able to keep one, the other was auto-abandoned
                            As Stargate Fan said, you can only keep ONE.

But there's a trick to try to give the other one(s) to your friend, and it has to be done within 1 hour of breeding. I don't know whether this trick still work (I did this in the olden days )

For example if you have breed yr dragons and they have 3 eggs, DON'T click on any of them. From the breeding page, click your SCROLL, there would be 3 new eggs with 0 viewing, take all the code of the eggs by clicking on the egg itself. Give the 2 codes to your friends (who are on standby on MSN/YIM) and then you click on the GET CODE of the egg that you want to keep, when you do this, the other 2 will go to abandoned page, and your friend could get them the same way as egg-trading.

Is that make sense ?? I did this with Ronja like last year... I don't know whether this still able to work.

Harsesis, in the case of your Stripped Dragon eggs, I think you have to call all your friends first before you breed your dragons, just in case they have more than 1 egg
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

friday morning clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning clicks
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X