The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deemo View Post
    yo im new to drag cave, can you help me to hatch theses eggs? (they are in sig =])
    I forgot you were ACTUALLY a stargate fan.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Finished working, back to studying clicks

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Hope it was successfull!

BTW, is there a trick to get a red striped egg? Its my third violet one now.
          I think it was Draygon who breed a purple with a vine and got a red so thats what i'm trying next, but i dont think theres a trick to it like there is with stripes

********************************************************************************
          Copter's Dragons

********************************************************************************
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            I think it was Draygon who breed a purple with a vine and got a red so thats what i'm trying next, but i dont think theres a trick to it like there is with stripes

Copter's Dragons

Weren't me!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Weren't me!
              Oh... Will try to find out who

Copter's Dragons

Comment

new page clicks
                sigpic

Comment

Lunch time clicks
                  sigpic

Comment

Have given up trying to find out who, but it DID happen.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      Have given up trying to find out who, but it DID happen.
                      I remember it too, but I don't know who it was either...
                      sigpic

Comment

I have heard of a couple people haveing done that but I don't rember what the breeding pair was or who all they were
                        sigpic

Comment

Just Realized... I have a Cave Born Gold.

I mean, i didn't get it from the cave, one of you guys gave it to me, but its a cave born gold

CONGRATS To whoever gave it to me, it might have been you DG.

Comment

dinner time clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

evening clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

is really tired from a hard day in the office clicks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X