No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this dragon things easy to keep up with???

Comment

I got myself two now if I can get Copter a couple
      sigpic

Comment

There are also two other new eggs, but i couldn't get any. oh my god theres seven

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=48930

I got three of this type

SEVEN
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Cool new eggs but I'm going to wait a bit until I get them
          im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

I like the flood of new eggs because no one, bar TJ, can get one one of every sort in one go
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

well I got Copter 2

If y'all can keep an eye on our eggs she is moving and I am going to be a bit doped up
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                well I got Copter 2

If y'all can keep an eye on our eggs she is moving and I am going to be a bit doped up
                *Keeping an eye out clicks*

Comment

I'm scroll locked!! *wills the female split to mature already*

Comment

I realized that i only put Copters eggs where you can see the code so let me post mine
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I realized that i only put Copters eggs where you can see the code so let me post mine
                      do you want them watchin too?

Comment

I want new eggs too!

clicks
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          do you want them watchin too?
                          Yes please I am not sure how much I will be posting over the weekend and while Copter would watch them I know she is moving and wont be on very much
                          sigpic

Comment

would love a new sun egg clicks
                            sigpic

Comment

*wants new eggs but can't get them clicks*

edit: got 3 of them
                              Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 23 April 2009, 10:08 AM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

was able to catch 3 of them *happy dance*
                                Last edited by harsesis; 23 April 2009, 10:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X