Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    I have clicked all there is to be clicked

and I found this guy, the Blue One who only has a few days to hatch...so help...should folks click on it or what should I do ?????
    There is a forum I help out on that is for Dragon Cave and they have an emergancy thread I can post it there and it will hatch in no time.
    sigpic

Comment

*flies through thread madly clicking eggs and hatchlings and flies out again*
      sigpic

Comment

*Clicks Eggs/Hatchlings*
        Last edited by stargatefan234; 02 October 2008, 08:38 AM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hi, all! My best friend, JenKM1216, told me about this thread, so I decided to come on over and post. I've clicked on the last two pages of posts. I hope that it helped everyone!

I'm kinda worried because my hatchlings usually have wings by now. The two oranges and the vine should grow up tomorrow night between 10 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., but they don't show any signs of growing their wings. The black hatchling won't grow up until around 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, so I'm not too worried about that one yet. I have three eggs that should hatch early Saturday morning and only has any cracks in it. If you could please help me out with some clicks, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

My hatchlings

My eggs

Banner made by gypsy_morph AKA JenKM1216.

Comment

*comes and clicks the eggs in between typing boring junk for Anthropology*
            Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
            SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
              That's a Guardian dragon-egg and it has low clicks/views on it...

You can ask your friends to click on it and maybe (like I used to) put the egg on the reputation jello. When you green people, put the egg on it & ask them to click, so everytime they open their MY CONTROLS, they would see the egg & hopefully click on it
              but I only did that to friends that will indulge me & my dragon-obsession
              OK
              now can you tell me about a Guardian egg ??

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              There is a forum I help out on that is for Dragon Cave and they have an emergancy thread I can post it there and it will hatch in no time.
              I would be grateful

*clicked all that were here*
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*checking in and giving clicks from work*

Comment

I accidentally got two of the same kind of egg... *points to sig* Should I keep them both or abandon one...? What to do, what to do..... Is there anything special about them I should know?
                  Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

OK
                    now can you tell me about a Guardian egg ??
                    Coz the egg description said : "stand in front of the other eggs" like guarding the other eggs and it has a picture of shield in the egg shell .. got it ??
                    And the adult version has a large shield on its tail --->

*giggles*... I still can't believe I become so concerned about these so called dragons
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                      I accidentally got two of the same kind of egg... *points to sig* Should I keep them both or abandon one...? What to do, what to do..... Is there anything special about them I should know?
                      Those are the Gray-dragon eggs, they don't have Alternate-version, so you can have only one & then breed them if you want, or you can try to get a pair of them.
                      You might want to wait until they're hatched & you know the gender before deciding which one you would keep/abandon.
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        Coz the egg description said : "stand in front of the other eggs" like guarding the other eggs and it has a picture of shield in the egg shell .. got it ??
                        [/B]
                        Ahhh D'uh...maybe I should try reading everything a bit more s-l-o-w-l-y

Thanks L-Jade

The biggest problem I am having is the Dragon Cave Forum is HUGE and its really hard to find answers over there so you have my apologies up front for asking a lot of really dumb questions over here but one forum is all I seriously have time for
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

L-Jade you haz dino eggs!!!
                          *iz jealous*
                          -

Comment

Ahhh D'uh...maybe I should try reading everything a bit more s-l-o-w-l-y

Thanks L-Jade

The biggest problem I am having is the Dragon Cave Forum is HUGE and its really hard to find answers over there so you have my apologies up front for asking a lot of really dumb questions over here but one forum is all I seriously have time for
                            Tame, if you find your way to the introduction board over there and just create your own topic to say hi (which is encouraged over there), a bunch of old people (heehee) will reply with helpful links to FAQs and the like. Although I've found that the people here don't mind answering my questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                              Tame, if you find your way to the introduction board over there and just create your own topic to say hi (which is encouraged over there), a bunch of old people (heehee) will reply with helpful links to FAQs and the like. Although I've found that the people here don't mind answering my questions.
                              LOL see that is why its so big ... I am so used to us over here with our tidy little place

I will try to spend more time over there. But I already spend appx 3-4 hours here just Moderating so its tough trying to keep track of a whole 'nother place just as a member

I was just trying to figure out how to get my eggs to grow and what all I needed to do previously and it took me about an hour to find just that over there and I came in here...and in 2 minutes maybe everyone had me squared away BUT I could be bias cause I love GW members

Comment

Purple Egg Has Hatched Yay
                                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X