No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love another paper - however if soone has no paper and wants it, I do not need it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I'd love another paper - however if soone has no paper and wants it, I do not need it
      Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I got a paper In a few hours does anyone want it I don't need it
      Can I have it? I never manage to take one!

Simona
      Click me, help me grow!
      Spoiler:
      WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
      MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
      SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
      MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Yes you can Simona I have to wait 3 and a half hours before I can abandon it though but it is yours
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Yes you can Simona I have to wait 3 and a half hours before I can abandon it though but it is yours
          Thank you! Can we do the trade tommorow? I'm going home from work in a couple of minutes and my pc connection at home is actin up this days and I don't want to lose the egg like happened last time, for some reason every trade that I do from here (at work) is gone well but from home it's more like half of the time.

Simona
          Click me, help me grow!
          Spoiler:
          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
          MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
          SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
          MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

I can keep it till tomorrow that is no problem
            sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Eggy time clicks!
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  I just went to the Vala thread to test this theory and I have one too.
                  Gives it a try...

I ATE YOUR DINNER
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wow *is happy because we can click again* now is searching for an egg

Is pink day today???

Edit: Where on earth do you get the eggs from? I can't find them...must be close to Easter
                    sigpic

Comment

Argh...it's pink clicks!

Couldn't get an egg yet
                      Spoiler:

Comment

om my GW isn't the only side with aprl fools day prankes...the cave is full with ungrababble lag moster eggs

sigpic

Comment

*has gotten my Marching Band schedule for the Summer and is sighing about it*

clicks.
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                            om my GW isn't the only side with aprl fools day prankes...the cave is full with ungrababble lag moster eggs
                            so it is, i wonder if after the server come back up, those who clicked an egg will get an lag monster.

Hmm... maybe not, as when you refresh you get the same 3 lag eggs over and over again

Comment

It is mean I want a lagmonster
                              sigpic

Comment

Still haven't managed to grab any eggs yet...
                                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X