X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      TAY, I think your black is Alt-Black egg, it's so black...
      OOO! OOO!!! What does that MEAN?????
      sigpic

Comment

Yay! My hatchlings have wings! I was worried for a bit though as they were all female, then finally, the last one was a male. *phew!*

Comment

My mint egg and my white and teal eggs hatched, but they're ill... but looking at all the views they've racked up, it's no surprise! but YAY!

Glad ones a boy Seahen!

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
            Well sadly it looks like you have a reg black and the Atl Black's and Alt Vines are hard to get eggs they look a bit different from the reg black and vines the only diiference that you can tell is the alt are all breed (not found in the hourly drop only in the abandoned section or if you breed and are lucky enough to get one) and the color of the eggs are darker than the reg.
            sigpic

Comment

New eggs:

Comment

Oops.. maybe I'm wrong.. as DragonGirl said.. it hatched into regular.. maybe I was looking at the cracking-hole so it looked darker than usual

Regular vine is like this :

Alternate Vine is like this :

I don't have Alt-Black yet.. but this week I can start breeding again, so I hope I can have ALt-black egg...

if I have Alt-Vine egg.. I'll *cough* sell it here for the highest bidder *cackles* *rub hands*
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  Yay! My hatchlings have wings! I was worried for a bit though as they were all female, then finally, the last one was a male. *phew!*
                  Kudos on havin' a boy! I only have TWO in my whole dragon-hutch!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay! I think I have a wee grasp of the ALT thing now, thanks guys!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                      My mint egg and my white and teal eggs hatched, but they're ill... but looking at all the views they've racked up, it's no surprise! but YAY!

Glad ones a boy Seahen!
                      Kudos on havin' a boy! I only have TWO in my whole dragon-hutch!
                      Woo hoo! Can't wait to start breeding! Wait, that didn't come out right.

Which brings up a potential topic: Posts that sound suggestive on the Dragon Cave thread but really aren't (or how to get modded).

Comment

Breed! my preciousssss... BREEEEEDDDD..... !

Sometimes I feel really bad for abandoning the eggs that I breed, but somebody always adopted them anyway...
                        sigpic

Comment

*clicks the dragons!*
                          Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                          SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Four of my babies growed up!

Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                              Four of my babies growed up!

Congrats Myn! I think my first four will grow up tomorrow night. I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it)! Woo hoo! I'm sorry, that was bad.

Comment

Meh! again... accidentally clicked on eggs I don't want

Please click on them, so I can abandon them tomorrow & still in healthy condition *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X