Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    Only if Geode's Carp (You Know What I Mean) has become a hatchling
    I Think, Some One Back Me Up Here... Anyone???
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      I think that your egg limit is independant of how many hatchlings you have, but im not sure.

meaning even with 4 hatchlings you could get up to 5 eggs
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I think that your egg limit is independant of how many hatchlings you have, but im not sure.

I think you are locked with 4 hatchies the same as you are with 4 eggs.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

If you have 4 or five hatchlings you're still scroll locked. You can only breed up to 5 eggs, but you can't take them from the cave or the abandoned page. At least I think so.
          sigpic

Comment

Sort of. If you have 4 hatchlings, you can't grab more eggs off the cave page or abandoned page, but you can breed eggs. But, if you have 5 hatchlings, you can't even breed eggs. So the limit is 4 hatchlings or 4 eggs, you can't grab eggs or hatchlings off the cave or AP, but you can breed. Or 5 hatchlings or 5 eggs you can't breed.

EDIT: Little slow today.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              If you have 4 or five hatchlings you're still scroll locked. You can only breed up to 5 eggs, but you can't take them from the cave or the abandoned page. At least I think so.
              well i have 2 unfrozen hatchlings and 5 eggs, granted they ARE all bred. AR, just try picking one up from the AP, you can always immediatly abandon it if it actually works.

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
              Sort of. If you have 4 hatchlings, you can't grab more eggs off the cave page or abandoned page, but you can breed eggs. But, if you have 5 hatchlings, you can't even breed eggs. So the limit is 4 hatchlings or 4 eggs, you can't grab eggs or hatchlings off the cave or AP, but you can breed. Or 5 hatchlings or 5 eggs you can't breed.

EDIT: Little slow today.
              Ah.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

well i have 2 unfrozen hatchlings and 5 eggs, granted they ARE all bred. AR, just try picking one up from the AP, you can always immediatly abandon it if it actually works.
                You decide that the 4 hatchlings you already have are more than you can handle, so you decide not to take the egg.
                nope.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

I post on a thread on the main page (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64390) and all my dragons get sick one by one

Comment

I post on a thread on the main page (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64390) and all my dragons get sick one by one
                    IT seems at least one of your dragons is always sick..

When I first read that the sig pic of (not sure of how to spell her name) crying was up
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

IT seems at least one of your dragons is always sick..
                      Recently, I think one has

When I first read that the sig pic of (not sure of how to spell her name) crying was up
                      Ok, now Im

another one falls to the sickness
                      and another, only one left

Comment

Recently, I think one has

Ok, now Im

another one falls to the sickness
                        I think three of my dragons have been sick... thats it. (watch them all get sick now )

Morcena Baccarin (or something like that). In your sig one of the pictures in one of her crying. That one was up when I read that your dragons were sick
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

I think three of my dragons have been sick... thats it. (watch them all get sick now )

Morcena Baccarin (or something like that). In your sig one of the pictures in one of her crying. That one was up when I read that your dragons were sick
                          I Got it eventually, Well You Know What They Say "Sick Dragons Make The Orici Cry."

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=13125

and its Morena Baccarin.

Comment

I Got it eventually, Well You Know What They Say "Sick Dragons Make The Orici Cry."

and its Morena Baccarin.
                            Yes... people say that all the time *thinks* If my red is female I'm going to name it Adria.

I was close I just threw in an extra c.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes... people say that all the time *thinks* If my red is female I'm going to name it Adria.

I was close I just threw in an extra c.
                              Indeed you should, I have several named after her and her characters

Adria, Inara And Morena

espically with your Ori Dragons, they'll need a leader

atleast my geode seems to be able to resist the sickness, that is untill it hatches, which will hapeen at that most arkward of time, the middle of the night

Comment

Indeed you should, I have several named after her

Adria, Inara And Morena

espically with your Ori Dragons, they'll need a leader
                                So Adria is pink but Morena is red? Doesn't seem right.

My Ori aren't doing every well so far...

A single Ori, single Prior and a single Warrior.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X