The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Excuse my ignorence...but you can swap dragons with other people?
    You can do a sort of trade with other people, but it does carry the risk that you will lose the dragon

Comment

Good Morning, dragon-peeps!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Look what I breed now normally I offer them fro free but I am after a yellow or red Dino (to freeze) so if anyone has one of those two and would be willing to trade I would love it
        I grabbed a dino egg with you in mind this morning - not that I need any more golds, because I don't, you could have had the dino for nothing but.... as you can see... it's a blue one.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't been able to go on the computer for over a week because the one I'm usually on doesn't work anymore.
          When i came on i found that my silver had died and so had the new green ones I couldn't belive it
          But I did find an adult alt though

Comment

*Clicks*

My Valentine Gendered, Guess What... Its Female

I Called Her Beka.

And theres Green available to the first person who knows why.
            Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 February 2009, 05:21 AM.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*good morning clicks*
              sigpic

Comment

*Going to be late to work because I'm clicking dragons clicks*

Comment

My Pink Has Hatched, Gotten Sick And Been Frozen

New Egg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I stayed home sick again, even though I dont feel that bad clicks
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                      You can do a sort of trade with other people, but it does carry the risk that you will lose the dragon
                      How?
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning clicks
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Sue clicks
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            How?
                            Ok, first you need some sort of instant messenger, most people here use msn.

Lets say i want to give you this egg its code is 8m4A, by code i mean the bit thats at the end of tthe dragons link http://dragcave.net/view/xxxx
                            i would then put that 4 digit code in the form
                            http://dragcave.net/abandoned/xxxx, which in this case would be http://dragcave.net/abandoned/8m4A.
                            you would then copy that code and put it in the address bar and hit enter. you should get a message like,

you cant find the draon your looking for in the abandoned area
                            i would then im you to start refreshing that page, whilst i click abandon on the egg. so as soon as it becomes abandoned you should pick it up, because you were refreshing like mad.

its more art than science and it does carry the risk of losing the dragon.

Hope that made sense, if not, give me a good slap.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              Ok, first you need some sort of instant messenger, most people here use msn.

Lets say i want to give you this egg its code is 8m4A, by code i mean the bit thats at the end of tthe dragons link http://dragcave.net/view/xxxx
                              i would then put that 4 digit code in the form
                              http://dragcave.net/abandoned/xxxx, which in this case would be http://dragcave.net/abandoned/8m4A.
                              you would then copy that code and put it in the address bar and hit enter. you should get a message like,

i would then im you to start refreshing that page, whilst i click abandon on the egg. so as soon as it becomes abandoned you should pick it up, because you were refreshing like mad.

its more art than science and it does carry the risk of losing the dragon.

Hope that made sense, if not, give me a good slap.
                              Ah. thank you. I still have lots to learn....

*clicks for your dragons*
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

draygon clikcs
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X