Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Then you can freeze one of them
    Yeah good idea, and I did not think about, thanks!

eeeeevening clickieeeeeees

Get well soon AR!
    sigpic

Comment

I gots a question for anyone who knows the answer.
      Spoiler:
      When looking at other peoples scrolls I noticed that theirs is organized by type of dragon.... when I look at mine it is organized by order that I got them. Do I have to choose to have them organized that way? Or does it just look that way because its my scroll?
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
        Spoiler:
        When looking at other peoples scrolls I noticed that theirs is organized by type of dragon.... when I look at mine it is organized by order that I got them. Do I have to choose to have them organized that way? Or does it just look that way because its my scroll?
        When you go into Account Settings, you can change the order of your dragons - breed, growth, ETC, or a custom sorting

Comment

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          You have to organise them that way. I use the rainbow way. Click this and it does it automatically for you, so make sure you want it this way before you click! See my scroll for an example of how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
            When you go into Account Settings, you can change the order of your dragons - breed, growth, ETC, or a custom sorting
            okay.. thanks! *goes off to change*
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

*All My Dragons Are Sick Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

my next question... does anyone know what the full grown V-day looks like?
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

my next question... does anyone know what the full grown V-day looks like?
                  www.dragcave.net/view/Love Looks awesome

Comment

I'm debating weither I should freeze one of my V-day's or not..
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm debating weither I should freeze one of my V-day's or not..
                      I'm going to freeze one of mine when it is about to mature

Comment

I will freeze one and let one grow up like I did with the christmas one
                        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                          -

Comment

I saw this earlier, but refreshed past it. So I've spent the last 10? 15? minutes trying to get this again.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                              I saw this earlier, but refreshed past it. So I've spent the last 10? 15? minutes trying to get this again.

Spoiler:
                              Is that real? Looks weird!

Comment

Is that real? Looks weird!
                                Yes it's real. I adblocked the background so that it wouldn't lag when I tried to get a valentines. I can't unlock it though. And all I did was crop the pic down and add a caption!

Comment

Working...
                                X