The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ishta Grew Up

And My Gold and VDay Eggs Hatched (And Got Sick )

And New Eggs

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning clicks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          You wanna share? Or do you keep all your offspring?
          Will keep this one! But if the next is a male you can get it
          Spoiler:

Comment

I Cant Get My CDN Incubator to work properly, all i see is a x
            Thoughts?

OMG IT WORKS.

Baba O'Riley works, i listen to it, the incubator works, i listen to it and i can do vector geometry. I LOVE THE WHO
            Last edited by stargatefan234; 19 February 2009, 05:07 AM.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
              *Clicks*
              YAY! My male and female frills grew up! Still trying to get a skywing from the cave... are they even still there?
              I was trying to get a frill from the cave the other night and I got two skywings before I grabbed a frill. So they are still out there. It would be nice if there was a difference in the description, but that would make things easy.

Comment

Thoughts On My New Sig?

*Clicks*

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                I was trying to get a frill from the cave the other night and I got two skywings before I grabbed a frill. So they are still out there. It would be nice if there was a difference in the description, but that would make things easy.
                Who'd want that?

Comment

Yeah ...and because I want a skywing, i'll get frills all the time instead
                  Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  Thoughts On My New Sig?
                  *Clicks*
                  Who'd want that?
                  Ah cool! I'd make one but I don't have room for it

Comment

I stayed home sick today clicks
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a pattern! I got two frills before I got a skywing!
                      I got a skywing btw

Comment

Here's a thought...

Can Geodes breed with all dragons and give the chance of a geode egg? Or do they have to breed with stones and pebbles to give a Geode egg?

Comment

Hey! eggs are hatched! I wonder if Carpy is on... (he's got a Geode for me)
                          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

My Geode's starting to crack

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              My Geode's starting to crack
                              Cool
                              Once my pebble hatches, I may try breeding for a geode

Comment

Carpy gots a Geode for me as soon as I can find him
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X