No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squees* My pretty blue egg hatched and is now a pretty blue baby! How long before I know if it's a male or female?
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
      *squees* My pretty blue egg hatched and is now a pretty blue baby! How long before I know if it's a male or female?
      When it starts to have wings...
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post

Yeah... TAY is very very very lucky! *iz green with jelouzy*

Please breed the gold-dragon soonest, and give us the eggs
        OK I tried to breed my golden twice now, but with no success. Is there a rule about which type of dragon it can breed with? I tried with orange and pink.
        sigpic

Comment

*Clicks Eggs And Hatchlings*
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

do i still get views by just using this

Last edited by rgreenhill; 27 September 2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Oh I didn't see that and lucky you I have been trying for months and still never been fast enough for a gold
              Back when they changed servers there were periods of time when the site was up and running and there were barely any other users on it, so practically every egg I clicked I got.

Your dark green egg has soft shell!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi! I just got sucked in to the dragon cave! And thanks for everyone who's posted tips! I've learned quite a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by rgreenhill View Post
                  do i still get view by just using this

only if someone clicks on it i'm afraid
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post

Yeah... TAY is very very very lucky! *iz green with jelouzy*

Please breed the gold-dragon soonest, and give us the eggs
                    I did breed her (Shaure) once already - with a Mint dragon and only got one egg - another mint dragon. I abandoned the hatchling since I obviously already had a Mint, but I see that he was adopted and is alive and well and named Starymint. He hasn't been bred by his new owner yet, though, so I don't know what the next generation will be!

Clicks for all your kids!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      OK I tried to breed my golden twice now, but with no success. Is there a rule about which type of dragon it can breed with? I tried with orange and pink.
                      My gold female bred with my male mint... but not with my Warrior dragon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Please Click rgreenhill's Eggs as often as you can. he is worryied that they will die, as he got mine before me and his have only just started to hatch

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                        Hi! I just got sucked in to the dragon cave! And thanks for everyone who's posted tips! I've learned quite a bit!
                        So, just out of intrest, you got those dragons less than a day ago?
                        Last edited by stargatefan234; 26 September 2008, 08:44 AM.
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I am so freakin excited I got a chicken egg!!!!!!!!! it is with the rest of my eggs and hatchlings in the spoiler tag in my siggy
                          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon everyone. I'm sick, so I haven't been around much, but I did snap-click on everyone's eggs today.

I've had a run of luck with the rare eggs as of late. I have two papers. I snagged my hubby a silver and two papers. And I snagged a gold for my daughter and a yellow dino for my son. And I can't forget the silver I snagged for my best friend, Alauralen, either. Still no luck breeding alts, however. I'll keep trying and eventually I'll luck out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I am so freakin excited I got a chicken egg!!!!!!!!! it is with the rest of my eggs and hatchlings in the spoiler tag in my siggy
                              VERY cool, getting a chicken! Clicked!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenKM1216 View Post
                                Good afternoon everyone. I'm sick, so I haven't been around much, but I did snap-click on everyone's eggs today.

I've had a run of luck with the rare eggs as of late. I have two papers. I snagged my hubby a silver and two papers. And I snagged a gold for my daughter and a yellow dino for my son. And I can't forget the silver I snagged for my best friend, Alauralen, either. Still no luck breeding alts, however. I'll keep trying and eventually I'll luck out.
                                Wow, you really HAVE been doing well, maybe being sick is the trick!

Clicks for you and your fam!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X