The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
    I abandoned one of my pinks... Do other players actually find abandoned hatchlings and raise them?? I "tied it to a tree and walked away" How cruel!!
    People really do find them and take them, don't worry! I usually keep the code in my forum signature for a little while to make sure that they don't "die", but generally I'll see that they've grown up and they've been named and I can take them out of the sig.
    sigpic

Comment

some of mine I do that to if I abandon them but I pay more attention to the ones I breed and abandon
      sigpic

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... & *clicks eggs*
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Iz hatching.

Now I just have to get these to follow...

Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Darn, I was hoping to start seeing some cracking by now.

EDIT: Spoke to soon! I see a crack!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
              Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Iz hatching.

Now I just have to get these to follow...

Looks like they're starting to follow nicely!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                Looks like they're starting to follow nicely!
                Yep. Yay!
                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  Hi Jas! Hi Tay!

Oooo, what's the rarest one?

I had a terrible dream that one of my eggs died.
                  Well, now I'm trying to figure out the answer to that one myself now! LOL

We'll make sure that bad dream of yours doesn't come true!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    The golden one. Also the chicken, the paper dragon and the dinos are very rare too.

That's a scary dream. I think it's because you're new to this. When I got my first batch of egg I was really paranoid, will they get enough views and clicks, what if they get sick, what if I do something wrong?
                    Really? The gold one? Holy cow, that was the first one I got, I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, now I'm trying to figure out the answer to that one myself now! LOL

We'll make sure that bad dream of yours doesn't come true!
                      So far so good! I'm just waiting for the last one to develop cracks. All the others cracked with 5:09 left, so little grey guy should go soon.

My biggest fear with my dream wasn't that I lost a dragon, but that people would think I was an idiot for having a dead dragon egg in my sig. Since I knew I was asleep and couldn't get up and remove it. I dream weird.

EDIT: Yay! They're all cracked! Okay, that doesn't sound right.
                      Last edited by Seahen; 25 September 2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Really? The gold one? Holy cow, that was the first one I got, I think.
                        no you have an orange a gold looks like not mine (since I still have never manages to get one *grumble* )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          no you have an orange a gold looks like not mine (since I still have never manages to get one *grumble* )
                          The orange one (the egg) is a recent addition. I have a yellow gold adult dragon in the "incubator" thingie in the spoilerized part of my sig.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            So far so good! I'm just waiting for the last one to develop cracks. All the others cracked with 5:09 left, so little grey guy should go soon.

My biggest fear with my dream wasn't that I lost a dragon, but that people would think I was an idiot for having a dead dragon egg in my sig. Since I knew I was asleep and couldn't get up and remove it. I dream weird.

EDIT: Yay! They're all cracked! Okay, that doesn't sound right.
                            Ohhhh I think we're all a little cracked around here!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

The orange one (the egg) is a recent addition. I have a yellow gold adult dragon in the "incubator" thingie in the spoilerized part of my sig.
                              Oh I didn't see that and lucky you I have been trying for months and still never been fast enough for a gold
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Oh I didn't see that and lucky you I have been trying for months and still never been fast enough for a gold

Yeah... TAY is very very very lucky! *iz green with jelouzy*

Please breed the gold-dragon soonest, and give us the eggs
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X