No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! This lag is good for some things! I just grabbed a SILVER from the AP on a page that took a while to load the pictures!!

My first silver!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
      OMG! This lag is good for some things! I just grabbed a SILVER from the AP on a page that took a while to load the pictures!!

My first silver!!
      Awesome

*clicks*
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

*Off-to-the-Movies Clicks*
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

-My-AIM-Finally-Works-Clicks-
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
            Before today, all stones did that if you tried to breed them. It might change now though!

It's still down.
            that is nto entirely true

I bred my stones like 4 days with each other - my stone hatchie is a pure bred. As the new stone hatchling description is a diferent pne, I think it is a subspecies of stone dragons...and new stone eggs I have seen have stones only as parents.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
              that is nto entirely true

I bred my stones like 4 days with each other - my stone hatchie is a pure bred. As the new stone hatchling description is a diferent pne, I think it is a subspecies of stone dragons...and new stone eggs I have seen have stones only as parents.
              The new stone is a sub species the are Geode Dragons they will grow Chyrstals(sp) look at TJ's this one has gendered.
              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Figures. I bred my stones yesterday and not to each other. Do we know for sure if either or both of these new eggs are permanent?

Comment

I think they are permanente or there would be some something like I wonder how long they will last or something along those lines. These I think are forever but we might have to wait and see
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I think they are permanente or there would be some something like I wonder how long they will last or something along those lines. These I think are forever but we might have to wait and see
                    That was my thinking also... of course that didn't stop me stocking up on the Frilly ones seeing as you can't tell them apart from skywings from the cave entrance
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

That is true. I actually think that it would be cool to get rid of the skywing have them only avilable through breeding for a while there are a lot of the reg that TJ should do that with no one is taking them from the cave entrance anymore.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well.. tommarrow is the day that I will get a Frilly (Must have confidence )
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

does some evening clicks as finally some eggs show up

no sick to report

EDIT: just in time before the cave went down again - no wonder my near emergency egg is nto maing process...

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*early morning clicks*
                              Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

*wishing a nice day clicks*

edit: Stargatefan, your blue egg is sick
                                Last edited by harsesis; 10 February 2009, 08:50 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X