No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay the view count is everytime the image loads like in a sig it is a view, when you go to a persons scroll it is a view and when you click the egg it is a vie to grow you want uniqe views which happens only when the egg is clicked on and it only counts a persons "uniqe view" once in a 24 hour period and I have post my eggs here and in another forum. My eggs were always sick from other people in the threads I go to most would click the egg over and over and over so I put it in the sig to only click once because I was getting views but no more Uniqe views
    sigpic

Comment

See, I haven't had that problem. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had too many views/clicks/unique views.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        okay the view count is everytime the image loads like in a sig it is a view, when you go to a persons scroll it is a view and when you click the egg it is a vie to grow you want uniqe views which happens only when the egg is clicked on and it only counts a persons "uniqe view" once in a 24 hour period and I have post my eggs here and in another forum. My eggs were always sick from other people in the threads I go to most would click the egg over and over and over so I put it in the sig to only click once because I was getting views but no more Uniqe views
        Thanks, that helps clear it up. Now I just need to remember who's dragons I've clicked on and when.

Comment

this is good for the whole views, clicks and unique views and the best in the basics and must know for everyone with eggs and hatchlings is this these are in a forum for fans of the Dragon Caves really helpful
          sigpic

Comment

Well... They are growing, even though they are sick... There is a male and three females... If they survive, I see some baby-making the future...

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
              Well... They are growing, even though they are sick... There is a male and three females... If they survive, I see some baby-making the future...
              Take the sick-hatclings off from your sig... at least for a day or two...
              In the mean time, steal some more eggs... just don't steal the purple/pink ones, since they are all female. I think you need male dragons, or you can ABANDON one of your pink, that way you can steal upto 4 eggs again.
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Which one of the pinks should I abandon? I think I might of got a little attached... I think one of the pinks isn't sick anymore...

Comment

Um... is this a good crack or a bad one??

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 25 September 2008, 11:38 AM.
                  Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

I abandoned one of my pinks... Do other players actually find abandoned hatchlings and raise them?? I "tied it to a tree and walked away" How cruel!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                      Um... is this a good crack or a bad one??

Good. It's starting to hatch.
                      Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                      I abandoned one of my pinks... Do other players actually find abandoned hatchlings and raise them?? I "tied it to a tree and walked away" How cruel!!
                      Yes, other people find them. That's how I got one of my dragons, by adopting an abandoned hatchling. It's the same as with abandoned eggs.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Yay!
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

it is the horazintal cracks are the bad ones (when you only see the bottom half of the egg) that means they are dead but that is very good and soon it will have a hole in it and that is another good thing
                          sigpic

Comment

my 2 guardian eggs are sick

but hehe, i just realised i have a fully grown dragon who only ever got 3 clicks that has to be a record
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

My Eggs Are Starting To Hatch

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                My Eggs Are Starting To Hatch

Congratulations!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X