The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*new eggs clicks*

Of course I am scroll locked... But when my hatch or gender, I think I can be soon at least at 3 babies and can catch at least the "skywing". I read also that someone bred that stone, but I have just one stone dragon, I never liked them a lot, but this new look cool

Eh, the cave is up and down, it changes every few minutes. But still it's slow...

Comment

Great timing. My 3 eggs just hatched so I can stack up on new eggs. I hope there is no limit on these like there was with the Christmas ones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Great timing. My 3 eggs just hatched so I can stack up on new eggs. I hope there is no limit on these like there was with the Christmas ones.
        Way to go jas! You've got 3 of them, guess there is no limit!!! Woohoo!
        sigpic
        Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
          Way to go jas! You've got 3 of them, guess there is no limit!!! Woohoo!
          Actually I have 4. But it's possible for some not to show up when the cave is this slow. I see only two of your eggs.
          sigpic

Comment

Four new eggs Jas! *is jealous*

Please my dragons, gender, then I can abandon or freeze you... I really hope they will be available for a few days at least!

Comment

Damn it! DC is slow!! Does this mean that there are no old skywings anymore??

*tries to click*

edit: finally got one after several tries with "internal server errror"
              Last edited by Aeryn/Vala; 10 February 2009, 02:37 AM.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Darnit, all the good stuff happens while I'm asleep, and now the site is down! GAH!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Is this ( ) the valentine's dragons? I got two, so far but the site is sloooow, when it works.

Simona
                  Last edited by simona; 10 February 2009, 03:48 AM.
                  Click me, help me grow!
                  Spoiler:
                  WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                  MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                  SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                  MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                    Is this ( ) the valentine's dragons? I got two, so far but the site is sloooow, when it works.

Simona
                    Well, since the site is down, I can't answer that, but if it's green with a splash of orange on the bottom and says "This egg has strange markings" or something like that, it is a "Frill" dragon. We think.

I'd say morning clicks, but I can't seem to click anything. Sorry! Hopefully I can catch all the new eggs tonight when I get home.

Comment

* no clickie*
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

server down
                        Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

I would click but DC is down.

what I think about the two new eggs -
                          Spoiler:
                          TJ's hatchling from the orange/green egg says the dragon has frills - it must be the frill dragon then

as far as I can see all the new stone eggs are pure bred stone.

sigpic

Comment

all this talk of new eggs, im scroll locked AND the cave is down

NEW EGGS

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                            Darnit, all the good stuff happens while I'm asleep, and now the site is down! GAH!!!
                            Knows how you feel

Now Im confused, when i can, can i breed a stone or a skywing and get one of these new eggs? or do i have to go to the cave? and which one cant i get from going to the cave?

*Scratches head* Im Now REALLY CONFUSED!!!

EDIT: Ok i think i understand, is the green egg a new egg all together and the new stoney one is an alt stone... Right?

Im find the lack of dragons... DISTURBING
                            Last edited by stargatefan234; 10 February 2009, 08:21 AM.
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

one of my hatchlings grew up *happy dance* now hope to catch a new egg even if the cave is slow
                              Congrats to all of you who caught the new eggs!
                              *clicks if it's possible*
                              Last edited by harsesis; 10 February 2009, 10:37 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

When I can, I will introduce Quetesh

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                                X