Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sighs* They come out and Iam scroll-locked

go Seahen
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      I got one! The sky wing is the one that's available at the cave entrance.

Indeed..... I got one as well... now I'm scroll locked... apart from a breeding spot

They are all thats being dropped btw
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I got one too
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats!

*sigh* It figures that they come out with new eggs right after I breed a bunch. And I know if I abandon these black/vines they'll turn out to be alts. I hope these new ones are around a while. *pleasepleasepleaseplease*

Comment

Congrats!

*sigh* It figures that they come out with new eggs right after I breed a bunch. And I know if I abandon these black/vines they'll turn out to be alts. I hope these new ones are around a while. *pleasepleasepleaseplease*
            I have a feeling they may be permanent... or at least the alt stone probably will be, I'm not sure about the one being mass dropped...

Speaking of which.. it isn't an alt, its sitting between my vines and grays....
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Special Carpy and scopdoc eggs clicks

*Thinks* (that can be dangerous ) I have a plan...
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

*finishes plan and goes to get egg only to find that the drop is over* Naturally
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

just saw a gold flash past on the AP... peeps are panicking

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    *finishes plan and goes to get egg only to find that the drop is over* Naturally
                    Just keep hitting refresh. The drops will keep coming. And the one I got my egg on was at 6:27 so they're at weird times.

Comment

Just keep hitting refresh. The drops will keep coming. And the one I got my egg on was at 6:27 so they're at weird times.
                      probably due to everyone abandoning eggs and blocking the cave...

Comment

What? NO! No! The site just went down!!

EDIT: Nevermind... it must just have had a little hiccup
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

I hate right now...

A. Theres no eggs dropping.
                          B. I have to go and wont get a chance to get the awesome new egg for like.... 17 hours
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh no, they would bring out a new egg when I'm full

Thanks to dragongirl, I'm pretty sure one of my three vine eggs will be an alt, so I can't abandon any until they hatch....come on hatch already *small kick*

Any idea what the new eggs are about? What they'll be?
                            sigpic
                            Cass Todd -

Comment

If you go to the link I gave TJ has had one of his alt stone's has hatched
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                If you go to the link I gave TJ has had one of his alt stone's has hatched
                                As has the green gold one....

its not a skywing at all.... looks Egyptian like to me and seeing as it sits between Dark Green and Gray Dragons... I think thats what they may be

Comment

Working...
                                X