X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Wait

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...onCave/WTH.jpg

Does that mean I can't abandon this???????
    It says I can't abandon my paper hatchling either! What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
      It says I can't abandon my paper hatchling either! What's going on?
      So it isn't just the vines?

and OMG LOOK NEW EGGS Looks like an alt stone and someone said alt skywing and the description is the same so must be.
      sigpic

Comment

So it isn't just the vines?

and OMG LOOK NEW EGGS Looks like an alt stone and someone said alt skywing and the description is the same so must be.
        That's weird. It says that only one is at the cave entrance, but if they are traditional alts, why would it be at the cave entrance and how could you tell it apart?

But cool new eggs! Of course, I still don't have an alt vine so it might be a while before I try for alt rock and sky wing.

Comment

That has me wondering too

and okay we can't abandon eggs either
          sigpic

Comment

That has me wondering too

and okay we can't abandon eggs either
            Maybe it's going to be that way for a bit until the new egg fever has died down. Then the abandon page won't be full all the time. If you get a hatchling you don't want and it grows to an adult, at least you can release them now (I checked, you still can release adults).

Comment

that is what happened I was able to abandon the hatchling just a minute ago
              sigpic

Comment

Wait, abandon option seems to be back. Maybe they're going to restrict abandoning during egg drops?

Comment

It was suggested in another forum that it was because everyone started abandoning because of the new eggs that seems likely
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, tried breeding my 3 stones and get two regualar stone eggs. Since TJs are different egg shells, I'm assuming these "alts" will be different egg shells from the regulars. I'm going to keep this one for a bit though anyway.

Comment

Just when I get one of each alt they release two more types.... ohh and I just near enough filled my scroll up again... oh well
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Just when I get one of each alt they release two more types.... ohh and I just near enough filled my scroll up again... oh well
                        Theres new alts?

clicks.
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                          Theres new alts?

clicks.
                          Theres new eggs, one has the same description as stone and the other the same description as a skywing, apparently one is available via the cave born page the other not (dunno which one is which)...

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php...pic=40357&st=0
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Look yes there is and the Alt Stone are a different shade of grey it seems (but it is hard to see that since TJ's have big holes in them already but the texture looks a bit different to and I am not sure about it saying one was found at the cave entrance

EDIT: One of the alt stones hatched Cool I like it
                            sigpic

Comment

Look yes there is and the Alt Stone are a different shade of grey it seems (but it is hard to see that since TJ's have big holes in them already but the texture looks a bit different to and I am not sure about it saying one was found at the cave entrance

EDIT: One of the alt stones hatched Cool I like it
                              well thats what the post that TJ put up said... unless its misinformation anyway the Stone alts appear to be bred according to someone who has bred one!

Comment

I got one! The sky wing is the one that's available at the cave entrance.

Comment

Working...
                                X