No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG you can breed the '08 Christmas Buck's if they produce candy cane eggs so far no but they can breed with Golds one person got 2 gold eggs that is so cool
    sigpic

Comment

*Before Bed Clicks*
      'Night all!
      Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      OMG you can breed the '08 Christmas Buck's if they produce candy cane eggs so far no but they can breed with Golds one person got 2 gold eggs that is so cool
      Cool!

Comment

*Clicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Oh Wow! I bred mine with a skywing and got a skywing egg.

Comment

*clicks*
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

A few "*sigh*-my-vine-is-not-an-alt" Clicks.
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

I noticed they turned up in my breeding list! I tried to breed them, but didn't try them with golds.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                  I noticed they turned up in my breeding list! I tried to breed them, but didn't try them with golds.
                  I tried breeding my one adult with a black but they didn't like each other
                  sigpic

Comment

yayz i finally gots a red egg
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Three new eggs

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too!! Yours are so much prettier.....mine will be weeds I can tell

*Sunday arvo clickies*
                        Sorry to anyone in the Victoria fire regions or if you know of anyone there

EDIT: Fandom Addict has two sick hatchlings
                        Last edited by Todds worshipper; 07 February 2009, 08:47 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Cass Todd -

Comment

*TW clicks*

Whats happening in those regions?
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Melbourne broke it's hottest day ever recorded yesterday with something like 47.9 deg.cel. That with strong winds sent bushfires out of control:
                            36 dead and counting
                            640+ homes destroyed
                            In one case a small town has only 1 building left standing
                            sigpic
                            Cass Todd -

Comment

I wonder...is actually anyone taking care of comander sil's egg?

EDIT: oh my...appearnetly not

http://dragcave.net/view/OxHr

sigpic

Comment

uuups a couple of pages to catch up clicks
                                oh poor comander sil I have not known where to click

and another question...is is better to click via forum or using the scrolls?
                                Last edited by harsesis; 07 February 2009, 10:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X