• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post

Views Unique Views Clicks
    4635 1024 42
    4659 1028 37
    4643 1005 43
    4481 994 45
    That's more then enough for your eggs to grow up into adults. How long have you had them? The problem looks like it's too many views too soon, it'll fix it self in a while, just keep them hidden.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

Click please.

What's the average number of clicks before an egg will hatch? I mean, is it closer to 30 or more like over 100?

Yes, I'm very new to this...
      it is the Unique Views that count that will be around 300 but some do take a little more but if they have a big hole in them when they get to 3.5 days till they die they hatch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        I've seen grown dragons with only 7-8 clicks. But it hatching/growing also depends on the views and the time. If you have enough views and clicks the egg will probably hatch in around 3.5 days. It's different for all the eggs.
        Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        it is the Unique Views that count that will be around 300 but some do take a little more but if they have a big hole in them when they get to 3.5 days till they die they hatch.
        Ah, I see. Thanks, girls.
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          That's more then enough for your eggs to grow up into adults. How long have you had them? The problem looks like it's too many views too soon, it'll fix it self in a while, just keep them hidden.

They have been hatchlings for like 36 hours, but I got them sometime last week... I have had them hidden since five minutes after they hatched... I am afraid that if they don't get better soon so I can uncover them, they will die when their time is up...

Comment

They have been hatchlings for like 36 hours, but I got them sometime last week... I have had them hidden since five minutes after they hatched... I am afraid that if they don't get better soon so I can uncover them, they will die when their time is up...
            If they hatched only 36 hours ago you have lots of time. I'm sure they'll get better before the week is up.
            sigpic

Comment

*clicks eggs/hatchlings*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

They have been seen too much because you go to Thunk Threads.. there are many viewers there so your eggs got viewed a lot too...
                I suggest that you put your eggs on your sig only every other day or something...
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

they are good with those states to grow into adults (I have adults with lower unique views than them) If nothing else when they get to 3.5 days (that is when they do important things like hatch and become adults, the wings grow in around 5.6 some earlier some later) unhide them and they will be come adults
                  sigpic

Comment

*Clicks Eggs/Hatchlings*
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Wow, so many things to consider.

Quick question, do I only want to click on someones egg once? I noticed some of you guys have comments in your sig not to click more than once a day. Does it do any good to click on it after you've clicked once?

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                        Wow, so many things to consider.

Quick question, do I only want to click on someones egg once? I noticed some of you guys have comments in your sig not to click more than once a day. Does it do any good to click on it after you've clicked once?
                        Personally, I don't care how often you click my eggs a day. They've never been sick from clicks, and I can just hide them if that happens.

But it does make a difference. Everytime you view them raises the count. But too many clicks/views too fast will make the egg/hatchling sick.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          Personally, I don't care how often you click my eggs a day. They've never been sick from clicks, and I can just hide them if that happens.

But it does make a difference. Everytime you view them raises the count. But too many clicks/views too fast will make the egg/hatchling sick.
                          It raises the "Views" count right? The "Unique Views" and "Clicks" only count once? So if I just see your eggs in your sig here, does that count as a view? Or do I still need to click on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            It raises the "Views" count right? The "Unique Views" and "Clicks" only count once? So if I just see your eggs in your sig here, does that count as a view? Or do I still need to click on it?
                            You know, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that just seeing them in my sig counts as a view, but I've never noticed. And the unique views/clicks count for every new IP address that clicks/views, IIRC.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                              You know, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure that just seeing them in my sig counts as a view, but I've never noticed. And the unique views/clicks count for every new IP address that clicks/views, IIRC.
                              Thanks. That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

Comment

*clicks eggs and hatchlings*

mine are in my sig
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X