Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Zombies can ge gotten around Halloween that is it
    No, TJ discontued the zombies, it's the vampires that can only be got around halloween.

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Ugggh I'm braindead this morning what is the link prefix when trading eggs (I can't remember)????? http://dragcave.net/get/*insert-dragon-code* ????
    It's

http://dragcave.net/abandoned/(the dragcode)

Comment

Thanks for the link
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        No, TJ discontued the zombies, it's the vampires that can only be got around halloween.
        I know someone who got 2 Zombies on Halloween she had 2 hatchlings die on Halloween and she tried reviving them and it worked she got 2 Zombies they look like tombstones during the day and at Midnight they are visable I will take a screen cap of them
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
          I resurrected one of my dragons as a Zombie this Halloween just gone.... it can be seen in my scroll during the morning UK time

anyways finally got a Vine Alt

A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I know someone who got 2 Zombies on Halloween she had 2 hatchlings die on Halloween and she tried reviving them and it worked she got 2 Zombies they look like tombstones during the day and at Midnight they are visable I will take a screen cap of them
            Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            I resurrected one of my dragons as a Zombie this Halloween just gone.... it can be seen in my scroll during the morning UK time

Ahh, didn't know that! All I heard was that they'd been discontinued. Didn't realise they were available at halloween time, just knew that the vampires were.

Congrats on the alt, Carpy!

Comment

*Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*my chicken has grown up clicks*

Comment

*clicks*
                  "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                    *my chicken has grown up clicks*
                    And a mighty warrior she is!!!
                    My golds are breeding again!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hail the Chicken Army

Clicks.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

New egg

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! Weekend clicks!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post

hello everyone!!
                            Vine alt?! I've been looking for one of those!!
                            how do you zombify a dragon?

Comment

oooh dragon eggs. *clicks them all* ahhh too many tabs now!

Comment

Been in traffic all day but did get to eat out so happy clicks all around
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X