No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still trying to get some of the more rare breeds, but this is the gang so far.... plus the eggs and hatchlings in my sig. I tend to abandon some of the hatchlings if they're duplicates of ones I already have, but I leave the hatchlings in my sig long enough for them to grow into adults. I don't want death on my hands. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
      Still trying to get some of the more rare breeds, but this is the gang so far.... plus the eggs and hatchlings in my sig. I tend to abandon some of the hatchlings if they're duplicates of ones I already have, but I leave the hatchlings in my sig long enough for them to grow into adults. I don't want death on my hands. LOL
      Well you already have the rarest one, the rest will come with a little luck.

My incubator

sigpic

Comment

Here's mine. I really need to name some of the poor things. I just get so busy that I don't have time to find the perfect name.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Here's mine. I really need to name some of the poor things. I just get so busy that I don't have time to find the perfect name.
          [IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...ueRomantic.png[/IMG]
          you'll think of something
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Well you already have the rarest one, the rest will come with a little luck.

My incubator

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7040/incubatorjasminagozh1.png
            Hi Jas! Hi Tay!

Oooo, what's the rarest one?

I had a terrible dream that one of my eggs died.

Comment

From everything I've seen/heard, gold is the hardest dragon to get. I know I've missed it the few times I've seen it pop up.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                Hi Jas! Hi Tay!

Oooo, what's the rarest one?

I had a terrible dream that one of my eggs died.
                The golden one. Also the chicken, the paper dragon and the dinos are very rare too.

That's a scary dream. I think it's because you're new to this. When I got my first batch of egg I was really paranoid, will they get enough views and clicks, what if they get sick, what if I do something wrong?
                sigpic

Comment

There are mine other than the ones that need clicks which are in my sigg. Most doubles are one male one female sadly there are still a few that aren't that way
                  Last edited by dragongirl; 24 September 2008, 06:36 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

if anyone wants a reg vine egg I have one I am going to be getting rid of so tell me if you want it

EDIT: okay someone from another Forum is gonna take it
                    Last edited by dragongirl; 24 September 2008, 07:45 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

My Two New Adults Dragons

Craige

Daniel

And I Changed My Avatar,
                      Hallowed Are The Ori
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

okay it seems that my vine/dark green egg is still up for grabs anyone want it?
                        sigpic

Comment

please dont let my eggs DIE

Comment

Click please.

What's the average number of clicks before an egg will hatch? I mean, is it closer to 30 or more like over 100?

Yes, I'm very new to this...
                            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

Click please.

What's the average number of clicks before an egg will hatch? I mean, is it closer to 30 or more like over 100?

Yes, I'm very new to this...
                              I've seen grown dragons with only 7-8 clicks. But it hatching/growing also depends on the views and the time. If you have enough views and clicks the egg will probably hatch in around 3.5 days. It's different for all the eggs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                                it's not an instant fix, what are the stats for the eggs?

Views Unique Views Clicks
                                4635 1024 42
                                4659 1028 37
                                4643 1005 43
                                4481 994 45

Comment

Working...
                                X