• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*running a fever clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      *God It's So Cold Clicks*

Im wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a hoody, thick toastie socks, thick slippers AND a dressing grown...

Spoiler:
      And I'm Still Cold
      and now gloves, so i apol;ogieasn if my typing gets a b it unreadablew

*clkickas*
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

and now gloves, so i apol;ogieasn if my typing gets a b it unreadablew

*clkickas*
        wearing the same hot outfit
        clicks the ones I missed this morning
        sigpic

Comment

*thanks clicks*
          Spoiler:

Comment

Can't wait for Friday, is it really only Monday afternoon CLICKS!
            sigpic

Comment

*Central Heating Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicks for people i've missed* time zones cannot stop me!

Comment

*4,900th Post Clicks Yay (Only 100 To Go Till The Magic 5000th)*

Comment

*4,900th Post Clicks Yay (Only 100 To Go Till The Magic 5000th)*
                    Sorry but the dragon cave is in off-topic, posts here don't count

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
                      Sorry but the dragon cave is in off-topic, posts here don't count
                      They dont count to our Ranks, but they do count to the overall post count.

Right?

Comment

They dont count to our Ranks, but they do count to the overall post count.

Right?
                        Nope. They don't count at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                          Nope. They don't count at all.
                          CHRIST YOUR RIGHT, So Ive made nearly 5,000th posts that are on topic, I Dont believe it.

*Thunk*

Comment

*Home from work clicks*

Comment

-I-Hate-The-Evil-Snow-Clickies-
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Blizzard clicks
                                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                                X