The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    How's that even possible ?? s/he has an additional of approx. 15 GOLD dragon ?? if s/he breed all those dragons, s/he still need like 2 week to procure 15 matured dragons (with only max 5 eggs at a time), right ??...
    Maybe she's got a second account where she also breeds golds and then she gives them to this account just before they mature.
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      How's that even possible ?? s/he has an additional of approx. 15 GOLD dragon ?? if s/he breed all those dragons, s/he still need like 2 week to procure 15 matured dragons (with only max 5 eggs at a time), right ??...
      15? It's only 5 since the weekend, and the ones I'd counted were eggs & hatchlings. S/he could easily make up another 5 dragons during the week if s/he's breeding them, seeing as s/he's got quite a lot of them.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Maybe she's got a second account where she also breeds golds and then she gives them to this account just before they mature.
      You can't have more than one account, if s/he has, then it'd be classed as cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        You can't have more than one account, if s/he has, then it'd be classed as cheating.
        Yeah, well. People do that.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Have fun on the P4, iolanda. And bring some photos of Kavan, promise?

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            Have fun on the P4, iolanda. And bring some photos of Kavan, promise?
            I bought a 4 GB SD card for Peg4. Place for more than 1000 photos. And for sure some of them will be with Kavan
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG Look at this!

I have JasminaGo to thank for it, it's her son's child, does that make her a grandmother? Thankyou Nanna Jas

*I'm really, really excited clickies for everyone*

EDIT: Ha, I'm such an idiot, in my excitement I forgot which girl I used
              Oh well, the dinner date did put the gold boy dragon in a really good mood
              Last edited by Todds worshipper; 23 January 2009, 01:11 AM.
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

Wow! Congrats on the gold! May there be many more to come!

Comment

*clicks*

Thanks to JasminaGo I got a silver egg !
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    I'll be back on Monday.
                    Have fun there, and one gold egg/hatchling will be waiting for you when you get back.

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                    OMG OMG OMG OMG Look at this!

I have JasminaGo to thank for it, it's her son's child, does that make her a grandmother? Thankyou Nanna Jas

*I'm really, really excited clickies for everyone*

EDIT: Ha, I'm such an idiot, in my excitement I forgot which girl I used
                    Oh well, the dinner date did put the gold boy dragon in a really good mood
                    Yay, I iz a Nanny Congrats on the new gold.

sigpic

Comment

Jasmina is makin' a lotta folks around here happy lately!!!
                      Congrats on all the new golds and silvers!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

ALL HAIL and Quiver in Fear - you will all come to Serve your Chicken Masters!!!

(no pun intended)
                        sigpic

Comment

Chick(en)s rule!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                            Wow! Congrats on the gold! May there be many more to come!
                            Thanks Smurfette, Tay and Jas, I hope there's many more to come too
                            Maybe then I can start giving them away too and be not even a quarter as wonderful as you guys are

EDIT: And...even more thanks to Smurfette for her PM
                            Last edited by Todds worshipper; 23 January 2009, 04:00 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                              Thanks Smurfette, Tay and Jas, I hope there's many more to come too
                              Maybe then I can start giving them away too and be not even a quarter as wonderful as you guys are

I was wondering guys, I've gone back over the last few pages but I can't find a link to this dragonscroll that has all of those golds, alts and even two zombie dragons (I'd love to see them). Does anyone actually have a link that they could post for me please, or directions on how to see it?

And the secret Dragon Cave page that's where Wild dragons are? I know it won't be a "secret" anymore if someone tells me but can I please have a hint?

Thanks heaps,
                              TW
                              I started to reply, but I've PMd you, instead.

EDIT: Oh, and you're welcome!

IMHO, it's part of the game to gift/trade eggs and help out with babysitting, etc.

Comment

Another alt, another alt I think if I should freeze this one as well when I have already three adults but it is the same sprite. I think I will wait

See? *happy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X