The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    Maybe its all your dragons.... those things tend to be mean you know.
    Yea, they do.

Comment

Simona And Her Sister's Dragons

*Clicks*
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*morning clicks*
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
          I love your paper egg mrscopterdoc
          Thanks! I got it from the wonderful and Fabulous Dragongirl!
          sigpic

Comment

My two dragons, silver and white, grew up today and gave me two silver eggs when I bred them! I didn't think it's possible I hope I kept another girl

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              Thanks! I got it from the wonderful and Fabulous Dragongirl!
              I try to help
              sigpic

Comment

Blue flyie dragon thing grew up!
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

*ahem* <--anyone want it?
                  sigpic

Comment

another?
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd love to have it but since you just gave me this chicken and I'm full on eggs I'll turn it down.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

I missed 2 dinos a gold and one other paper before I got this one it is a day for Rares that gold was the first I have seen in the drop in like 2 months

Maybe next time
                        sigpic

Comment

naturally as I say that my water hatches.... aww well.... I'll get another in the drop.

EDIT: whoops.. never mind.. already got 4 hatchies... dum red and the chicken wont grow
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

um..... redys got 3 days and 20 hours....... is that an emergency yet?
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                              um..... redys got 3 days and 20 hours....... is that an emergency yet?
                              No I have had a couple that grew up at 3 days with the new random times now so I think it is okay for now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                No I have had a couple that grew up at 3 days with the new random times now so I think it is okay for now.
                                ok thanks
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X