Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Wow! That is cool!
      Thanks I can't stop smiling
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        All that and more OMG OT
        Spoiler:
        I am a film student or was until I had some personal issues in 2006 I went home for the summer and when I got back to where I was going to school I called up a friend and she was working on a movie I asked if they needed help she said yes and I went to help. I worked for 4 days (the dept I ended up working in was set dressing) and after that we were no longer needed. I had so much fun I went home dead tired everynight and woke up at the crack of dawn but I loved every second of it. Because of time limits on credits I never thought that my name would be in the credits (it happens trust me). Well I decided recently to go ahead and rent the movie because I worked on it I wanted to see the finished project and look for the names of friends and go look at that I personally know that person and that person and then what did I see? MY NAME IN THE CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am shaking I am so excited!!!!!!!!

There I am Janice Masters!!

and some OMG I am so freaking happy clicks for everyone!!!
        That's EXCELLENT!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
          That's EXCELLENT!!!!
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

All that and more OMG OT
            Spoiler:
            I am a film student or was until I had some personal issues in 2006 I went home for the summer and when I got back to where I was going to school I called up a friend and she was working on a movie I asked if they needed help she said yes and I went to help. I worked for 4 days (the dept I ended up working in was set dressing) and after that we were no longer needed. I had so much fun I went home dead tired everynight and woke up at the crack of dawn but I loved every second of it. Because of time limits on credits I never thought that my name would be in the credits (it happens trust me). Well I decided recently to go ahead and rent the movie because I worked on it I wanted to see the finished project and look for the names of friends and go look at that I personally know that person and that person and then what did I see? MY NAME IN THE CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am shaking I am so excited!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!!
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              That is awesome!!
              Thak you (yup still can't stop smiling)
              sigpic

Comment

*happy dance for DG clickies*
                sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                  All that and more OMG OT
                  Spoiler:

Cool.

Comment

So...What move was it? Can we go rent it?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

The movie is Called Surveilance the year it came out was 2006 and yes it can be rented I got it from Netflix
                      sigpic

Comment

All that and more OMG OT
                        Spoiler:

YAY! WOOHOO! and Congrats!
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Thanks I am very happy
                          sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Really cool...Dragongirl!! Congrats!!

Click click
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Wow! That's amazing. Congrats, dragongirl! I'm glad you got recognition for your work!

Comment

Working...
                                X