• Show
Clear All

Glad to help
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Glad to help
      Glad you helped
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

Clicks upon returning from Newport!
        sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

WTF?!?! I just checked my fog drag on scroll and saw that the drag I got in sig isn't on me scroll!!!! There is another Fog Egg put not him!! (I compared the codes to make sure there isn't a glitch) Their different!!! How did this happen?!?!?!
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              WTF?!?! I just checked my fog drag on scroll and saw that the drag I got in sig isn't on me scroll!!!! There is another Fog Egg put not him!! (I compared the codes to make sure there isn't a glitch) Their different!!! How did this happen?!?!?!
              ok.. heres hat other one.... Its an emergency.. it only got 3 days left...

---
              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
                sigpic

Comment

These eggs need some clicks! Thank you!

The reason why I have so many eggs, is because I"m temporallly watching my sister's dragons for her. Thank you for clicking! (I expect your finger is pretty tired right about now. )

Sig by me

Comment

*clicks*
                    "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*Tired clicks*

AR, your hatchlings be sick.

Comment

clicks after lunch

sigpic

Comment

I just unfogged Redy and sky bluey earlier today and they is sick again.
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Does anyone want a female black hatchling?

Edit: Nevermind.
                            Last edited by Morgan le Fay; 18 January 2009, 03:26 PM.
                            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

All that and more OMG OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I am a film student or was until I had some personal issues in 2006 I went home for the summer and when I got back to where I was going to school I called up a friend and she was working on a movie I asked if they needed help she said yes and I went to help. I worked for 4 days (the dept I ended up working in was set dressing) and after that we were no longer needed. I had so much fun I went home dead tired everynight and woke up at the crack of dawn but I loved every second of it. Because of time limits on credits I never thought that my name would be in the credits (it happens trust me). Well I decided recently to go ahead and rent the movie because I worked on it I wanted to see the finished project and look for the names of friends and go look at that I personally know that person and that person and then what did I see? MY NAME IN THE CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am shaking I am so excited!!!!!!!!

There I am Janice Masters!!

and some OMG I am so freaking happy clicks for everyone!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X