No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very rare here, tonight is the coldest night this winter. So I hope it will get better tomorrow. I have to leave house before 7am...

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
      o.O

I got my first rare! Managed to grab a paper egg from the cave just after the AP cleared!

O.o

Why didn't I get one!
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

*Extremely-bored/awaiting-one-of-my-friends clicks*
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

-clicky clicky-
          sigpic
          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*clicks*
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

*steps into the much feared Cantina and cautiously looks around for Axes in bath robes*
              Phew...
              *Clicks*
              1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                *steps into the much feared Cantina and cautiously looks around for Axes in bath robes*
                Phew...
                *Clicks*
                ^banned for clicking
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  *iz gonna be another hot day clicks*
                  Me wish it were a hot day here clicks
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    ^banned for clicking
                    LOL. Beleive it or not, I was actually trying to post in the gateworld cantona! WTF happened?
                    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                      LOL. Beleive it or not, I was actually trying to post in the gateworld cantona! WTF happened?

I think my insanity is wearing off on you
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        Oh, Seahen, I looked at the avi and wondered who new is here Where is your runway?

That is another reason why I am stealing from the abandonned page... I don't wanna be angry at myself
                        I got sick of all the Vala bashing on the Sam/Jack thread so this is my silent protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          I got sick of all the Vala bashing on the Sam/Jack thread so this is my silent protest.
                          ...Cuz speaking is very silent...
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                            o.O

I got my first rare! Managed to grab a paper egg from the cave just after the AP cleared!

Congratulations, that's wonderful!
                            I haven't seen any paper eggs in the cave for about a week now.
                            I must have been on at all the wrong times
                            Todd likes rare things that are hard to get too!

*Lunchtime clickies*

*Oh no, the last time I did this instead of eating, it made me very hungry*
                            sigpic
                            Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                              Congratulations, that's wonderful!
                              I haven't seen any paper eggs in the cave for about a week now.
                              I must have been on at all the wrong times
                              Todd likes rare things that are hard to get too!

*Lunchtime clickies*

*Oh no, the last time I did this instead of eating, it made me very hungry*

me like the smilie! You dont mind if me steal it do you?

Once again.. touch my eggs and i'll go Ronon on you.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                                me like the smilie! You dont mind if me steal it do you?

Once again.. touch my eggs and i'll go Ronon on you.
                                you may!

I have an album (http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=979) with a couple there I use, feel free to take them or link them anytime you want, they're not going anywhere. I love these Todd smilies

I'll have to find the name of the wonderful person who made them, I can't remember now it seems like so long ago (October).
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X