No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinched that pink egg, Baj. You star, you. ????
    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome Iz.

I have 4 CB Obelisks from Flight Rising. And I must now save for genes. They all got names from Asterix.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
        You're welcome Iz.

I have 4 CB Obelisks from Flight Rising. And I must now save for genes. They all got names from Asterix.
        Oh, I know. I just ransacked my hoard to pay for breed change scrolls and bought a 1st gen male from the market for 200 gems. Rejigged my lair, bought some new tabs and now I need to start grinding and playing the fairground. Phew!

I love the new dragons. Changed my progens to Obelisk hence the breed change.

sigpic

Comment

They are so pretty. Especially Mairwen.
          I'm fighting in coliseum and sell food. And fairgrounds of course.
          sigpic

Comment

Bajka20 Thank you! I intend to change up Caedies as ap. Those genes need a change and I've got a looong road ahead to get what I need.
            sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

So glad to hear you're not quitting on DC, Iz! Getting all the new breeds is an intimidating task, for sure. I see it like Cat: just take it one step at a time, whenever you have time.

A couple of years ago, I quit Magistream because I didn't feel up to getting all new creatures that were released at that time, and it felt like a chore. But I went back to it, and nowadays, I take it slowly. I even managed to get some of the event releases that I missed while I was away – the community over there is amazing.

The Obelisks on FR are lovely! I now have one Gen1 breeding pair that I still have to gene, though.

Comment

Draco-Stellaris Hi lovely... yeah, I decided to take a leaf out of Cat's book. It's just so frustrating when there are all those bots taking the rare stuff so you have a really small chance of getting anywhere.

I love the Obelisk dragons. They are my new faves after noodles. It's going to cost a fortune to gene them up, though.

Btw, a very happy and much belated birthday!

P.S. Found out on Sunday I'm going to be a nanna. ❤
                  sigpic

Comment

Bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      [USER="38301"]

P.S. Found out on Sunday I'm going to be a nanna. ❤
                      Congrats.

And Happy Birthday DS.
                      sigpic

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, DS.

Congrats, Izzy!

Found a pink Sapphire on the AP for who wants/ is faster: Claim my egg!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats. Iz! That's wonderful! *sends massive hugs*

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!
                          I had a good time, we visited my parents for the first time since almost a year. They were very cautious about Corona and are finally fully vaccinated.
                          Thanks for the pink Sapphire, Cat! I took it and now have a pair. I'm breeding all my Sapphires and toss the eggs on the AP every week. The "abandon" mechanism adds an interesting twist to the game but I still think it wasn't such a good idea. I'm afraid that once the hype for this new alt settles, people will forget to breed regularly and no new pink alts will hit the AP.

Comment

June release! 2 Drakes. One is in the Volcano the other is a hybrid (Morphodrake x Greater Spotted Drake).
                            sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

New Eggs in the Cave

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

I won in the raffle! (my old smilies don't work anymore...)
                                I got a silver Shimmer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X