Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    bb8bjbi1440uzyuk5.gif

O. M. G! Check out the lineage, guys. ????

P.S. I HATE this new forum format. It's so unfriendly and end user blah.
    Great find!

eggies:
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the eggie, Iz! That's very cool!

There's more of us Stargate fans on DC than we know. I got this precious little boy as a gift some years ago.

Btw, completely agree about the new forum format; it's really clumsy. And it won't let me open the links to eggs directly. EDIT: It won't let me open any kind of link, apparently. Maybe it's a Firefox thing. Double-EDIT: Nope, on Safari, the eggs won't open either.

Does anybody need the Blue Fire Gem? It's CB and I caught it more or less on instinct but don't really need it.

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Congrats on the eggie, Iz! That's very cool!

There's more of us Stargate fans on DC than we know. I got this precious little boy as a gift some years ago.
          Oh, that is so cool. What a lovely thing to get.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Btw, completely agree about the new forum format; it's really clumsy. And it won't let me open the links to eggs directly. EDIT: It won't let me open any kind of link, apparently. Maybe it's a Firefox thing. Double-EDIT: Nope, on Safari, the eggs won't open either.
          Isn't it? Vile. Absolutely vile.

sigpic

Comment

Bred these

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Anyone seen this?
              While some of the new sprites (and names) need some getting used to, like the new 2-headed Lindyrms and Electric, the new sprites for the Soulpeace, Glory Drakes and Seawyrm Pygmy are really lovely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                Anyone seen this?
                While some of the new sprites (and names) need some getting used to, like the new 2-headed Lindyrms and Electric, the new sprites for the Soulpeace, Glory Drakes and Seawyrm Pygmy are really lovely.
                Yes! I was very surprised but I like the changes. Especially the Electrics because I've been hoarding them for years and now I love them even more; they look gorgeous! On some new sprites, I feel indifferent. The only one I liked better in the old version is the Holiday Dragon.

Comment

It was suprise, but I like changes. New spriters are pretty.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bred this

EDIT:

and these

EDIT 2: and this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 17 May 2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Have you seen all the new dragons just released? It's DC's 15th anniversary!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                        Looked on the Forum and then collected a few Florets but gave up after that. It's currently madness in the cave.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                          So many eggs!!

I got this from the cave

Comment

Lots of new eggs!
                            I'm glad most of them are bred variants and hybrids... I'll wait a bit till everything is known on how to obtain/breed them...

Got some Florets:
                            sigpic

Comment

I got some Florets too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                Lots of new eggs!
                                I'm glad most of them are bred variants and hybrids... I'll wait a bit till everything is known on how to obtain/breed them...

Got some Florets:
                                Yeah, its nice there isn't a mad rush to the cave.

Tried to breed the alt copper and got this , I don't think it's an alt.

EDIT: Bred this

EDIT2: Bred this trying to get a copper alt, but now I can use it to try ang get the Electric alt

Last edited by stargatefan234; 24 May 2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X