Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
    Clicks

There was a strong earthquake again in Kroatia yesterday. A lot of damage and several dead. We were also shaken pretty thoroughly, but nothing broke. But I think that was the heaviest earthquake I experienced so far.
    There was an aftershock this morning, and a minor quake an Monday morning already. Interestingly, always at about the same time, 6:30...
    I'm so glad you and your family are safe. *hug* What a terrifying experience.

Just bought this little boy for future veilspun goodness. He was a bargain. Scryed him into this:

veil.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

I bought two new 2nd gens Veilspuns.

And I must say I love new Christmas Dragon on DC.
      sigpic

Comment

Wishing everyone a
        Happy New Year!

Let's all hope it gets better than the last.

Edit: Got a zombie yesterday

Last edited by Gatecat; 01 January 2021, 01:14 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!
          sigpic

Comment

AP full of joy.

sigpic

Comment

A belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!

cheer.gifconfetti2.gifcheer.gif

Here's to something better.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!

*clicks*
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Happy New Year!

That must've been a terrible experience, Cat. Glad you and your family are safe!

Congrats on the NDs, Bajka! I gotta try to get some too, this year. I only have one and he feels lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Congrats on the NDs, Bajka! I gotta try to get some too, this year. I only have one and he feels lonely.
                    Thank you. I didn't make them. I found as hatchie in AP. There was a group of peoples, who breed and abandoned eggs and make them ND when they was in AP. For about one hour AP was full of NDs. About 200 Neglected.

Somebody on Facebook DC group said that it was special made and abandoned and they will plan do it again after Valentines.
                    Last edited by Bajka20; 02 January 2021, 10:03 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                      Somebody on Facebook DC group said that it was special made and abandoned and they will plan do it again after Valentines.

That's a really cool thing to do. I also had no idea there was a FB page so I shall go and have a look at this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        That's a really cool thing to do. I also had no idea there was a FB page so I shall go and have a look at this.
                        I invited you and DS to this group. If you both want to join.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the invitation, Bajka! I just applied for the group. It says an admin must check the application now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            I invited you and DS to this group. If you both want to join.
                            Thanks, Baj. I'm waiting now for the admin to agree.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bought a new computer yesterday, a (rarely) used gaming pc for 640€. No comparison to my old laptop Only things I need now is internet, an external DVD drive and loudspeaker boxes.
                              I hope to be fully online in February again.

And I went back collecting Terraes again, just because I don't really know what else to collect on DC. Without computer breeding is pointless...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                Bought a new computer yesterday, a (rarely) used gaming pc for 640€. No comparison to my old laptop Only things I need now is internet, an external DVD drive and loudspeaker boxes.
                                I hope to be fully online in February again.

And I went back collecting Terraes again, just because I don't really know what else to collect on DC. Without computer breeding is pointless...
                                So cool.

I just joined Artificer shop on Magistream because I wanted so badly Makou.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X