Clear All

Merry Christmas everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays
      sigpic

Comment

baum.gifMERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks everybody! I got my Snow Angel from Cat. Thank you so much!

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone. Peace, love and joy in these extraordinary times and wishing each of you safe and well. xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Happy Holiday breeding!

I have a request: Could somebody please breed a 2nd gen Snow Angel x Falconiform for me? But I'm looking for the same wing pattern that I have on my scroll:

Basically I need a partner for this guy to continue a lineage. Any help would be much appreciated.
            I have this egg - hopefully, it'll have the same wing pattern and you're more than welcome to have it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
            Last edited by Isolde; 26 December 2020, 02:28 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I bought myself two gifts.
              I will breed them for who wants.

sigpic

Comment

I was going to say the same, Baj. They don't have tertiary genes yet, but they're both first gen.
                sigpic

Comment

So pretty. And those Primal eyes.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                      I have this egg - hopefully, it'll have the same wing pattern and you're more than welcome to have it.
                      Thank you very much! It'll make a great start for the next generation of the lineage.

Congrats on the pretty Veilspuns! I only have this girl at the moment and she's not fully gened yet, but I already bought a 1st gen partner for her.

Now I only have to farm for half a year to get all the gems together I'll need for the breed change/genes ...
                      You need to pay an arm and a leg for Branches at the moment. I hope it'll become cheaper some time in the future.

Comment

*clicks*
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Thank you very much! It'll make a great start for the next generation of the lineage.

Congrats on the pretty Veilspuns! I only have this girl at the moment and she's not fully gened yet, but I already bought a 1st gen partner for her.

Now I only have to farm for half a year to get all the gems together I'll need for the breed change/genes ...
                          You need to pay an arm and a leg for Branches at the moment. I hope it'll become cheaper some time in the future.
                          Yeah, branches is waaaay out of my reach atm, and I just splashed out nigh on all of my hoard just to gene these two up and breed change them. I foresee farming is in my future as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Clicks

There was a strong earthquake again in Kroatia yesterday. A lot of damage and several dead. We were also shaken pretty thoroughly, but nothing broke. But I think that was the heaviest earthquake I experienced so far.
                            There was an aftershock this morning, and a minor quake an Monday morning already. Interestingly, always at about the same time, 6:30...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                              Clicks

There was a strong earthquake again in Kroatia yesterday. A lot of damage and several dead. We were also shaken pretty thoroughly, but nothing broke. But I think that was the heaviest earthquake I experienced so far.
                              There was an aftershock this morning, and a minor quake an Monday morning already. Interestingly, always at about the same time, 6:30...
                              Oh dear , stay safe .

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                                Clicks

Sad news.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X