X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    *clicks*

EDIT: and these
    Love the jesters, but not much luck breeding them, I'm afraid.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Love the jesters, but not much luck breeding them, I'm afraid.
      , i'll try and remember that when the gender - because I won't want to keep all three

EDIT:

Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 June 2020, 05:50 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        , i'll try and remember that when the gender - because I won't want to keep all three

EDIT:

That's very decent of you.
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't breed them yet, but found one in AP.
          sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Bred this:
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicksies
              sigpic

Comment

Bred these

EDIT: And these

EDIT2: and this

EDIT3: and these

EDIT4: and this

Last edited by stargatefan234; 26 June 2020, 07:45 AM.

Comment

*clicks* New release in all biomes. Seems like they're more Xenos. Good lucking hunting!

EDIT: Got three so far. It's really difficult getting these eggies.
                  Double-Edit: Wee! Finally, a complete set.
                  Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 27 June 2020, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Managed to grab two of the seven so far, and am now scroll locked for the next 5 hours .

EDIT: Grabbed 6 of the 7, but am now scroll locked with miss clicks

EDIT2: Got the last one

Last edited by stargatefan234; 28 June 2020, 05:13 AM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Missed the release because I was gone over the weekend without internet.
                        Got two from the forest so far, but they are hard to catch... oh well, I'll get what I need eventually...

Bred these:
                        Last edited by Gatecat; 29 June 2020, 10:26 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

I got only 1 Forest and 1 Volcano Xeno. But I got 3 secret release Flow Xeno. They are now very hard to get.
                            sigpic

Comment

I completey missed the June release. They are so beautiful.
                              So if anybody might want to help with breeding. Not now of course, in a couple of weeks would be fine

*goes clicking
                              sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Comment

Working...
                                X