The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clicks*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Yay for the rewatch, Cat! I'm currently on season 4 of SG-1, doing a rewatch with DS junior who's never seen all episodes in the correct order before. DS9 is a great show, I need to rewatch that again, too. Did you try Star Trek: Enterprise yet? It's not to every trekkie's taste but IMO it's very good.
      I did a Star Trek rewatch about 2 years ago, that's when I found out about DS9. It somehow never interested me when it was originally airing...
      I started with the first episodes of Picard. It looks very promising.

And I finally upgraded my computer to Win10. Now my internet isn't working. I guess it's not compatible anymore.
      Writing this from my phone...
      sigpic

Comment

I like new series Picard.

I upgraded my computer too and everything works good for me.

And I'm on level 25 in Flight Rising.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
          Finished the Stargate Atlantis rewatch yesterday. It was so great to watch it again after such a loooong time. It's so sad they never made that movie.

What to watch now? I did SG-1 and SGA, squeezed in Farscape in between (and like DS9 I realised years after what a great show that was), but somehow I can't bring myself to watch SGU.

Did some breeding:

No SU for it do sucketh mightily. But... oh myyy, have you been watching Picard? Soooo good.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

And I'm on level 25 in Flight Rising.
          Yes, Picard FTW! I am loving it, loving it.

Level 25 in FR. Wow, hon, you're rocking along brilliantly.
          sigpic

Comment

Picked up these for the raffle!

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              No SU for it do sucketh mightily. But... oh myyy, have you been watching Picard? Soooo good.

Yes, Picard FTW! I am loving it, loving it.
              I like the aspect of characters from former different shows making an appearance, like Data and Seven of Nine.

Got my internet back, just needed an update for win10.
              Last edited by Gatecat; 14 March 2020, 09:51 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

clicks
                  Last edited by Gatecat; 23 March 2020, 11:44 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

*stayign at home-clicks*

Bred these:
                      Last edited by Gatecat; 19 March 2020, 01:35 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Take care of yourself all of you.
                        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Take care of yourself all of you.

Comment

My favourite radio station's jingle is usually "You're at home, baby!"
                            Now they changed it to "Stay at home, baby!"

The government ads to stay at home are so weird to listen to. Kinda reminds me of war times.

Watching "The Last Kingdom" now...
                            Last edited by Gatecat; 18 March 2020, 04:35 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Got a Zombie

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Got a Zombie

Congrats.

I have this week vacation, but next week I must work. Empty shops reminds me about old communism time in Poland.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X