The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VrotoTurtle View Post
    My hatchlings grew up and I got new eggs now!
    woop woop, which ones did you get?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      woop woop, which ones did you get?
      Not sure but just a few random ones I found in the cave.
      Here is the link to my scroll https://dragcave.net/user/GabrielGray instead of trying to posting each egg.
      Hello
      I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Here is the link to my scroll https://dragcave.net/user/GabrielGray instead of trying to posting each egg.
        If you need some help just tell. I can breed you something nice, or try to catch.
        There is raffle every month. You can win a Prize dragon. You must only check your account - raffle status. This month we must raise 3 adult dragons to join the raffle.
        sigpic

Comment

If you want to post your eggs here just go to your account and then "Get HTM/BBCode" and just copy and paste the BBCodes.
          Last edited by Gatecat; 23 June 2019, 12:33 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hope you're all OK?

Just had my BIG op and am home for 2 months recovering. Really, really sore. Yeah, I'm looking for pity.

Quick question: is anyone still on VoU and does anyone know about these "new" sprites that K is supposed to be putting up?
            sigpic

Comment

Get well soon Iz.

Don't know anything about new spriters on VoU.
              sigpic

Comment

What is VoU?
                Edit valley of unicorns? I forgot about that site if that is the same one.
                Last edited by Bad Wolf the Artist; 20 June 2019, 12:05 PM.
                Hello
                I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

What is VoU?
                  Edit valley of unicorns? I forgot about that site if that is the same one.
                  That's the one. Oh, and welcome back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                    That's the one. Oh, and welcome back.
                    Ohhh I just checked out VoU and I still have an account there, I think.
                    Hello

Comment

*Clicks*
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        *waves* Hope you're all OK?

Just had my BIG op and am home for 2 months recovering. Really, really sore. Yeah, I'm looking for pity.

Quick question: is anyone still on VoU and does anyone know about these "new" sprites that K is supposed to be putting up?
                        Get well soon Izzy, I hope the OP was nothing too serious.

re VoU: Haven't heard anything about new eggs, but then I'm hardly there anymore.
                        VoU is quite dead, Flowergame is quite dead, too since their graphics designer died, there are no new plants either, expect for event flowers, so I'm only on DC and Magistream now...
                        sigpic

Comment

The same. Only DC and Magistream. And Tales of Ostlea. I want to join to another game, but don't know which one.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am thinking of creating a pet adoptable site, but that is as far as I got.
                            Hello

Comment

Get well soon Iz! And welcome back Bad Wolf.

I'm still looking into VoU every now and then but nothing happens on there anymore. If you're looking for a site with beautiful spritework and a complex but compelling background story and worldbuilding, I can still recommend Flightrising. It's now permantently open for registration and new content gets added quite frequently, the dragons are highly customiseable, the breeding system as well as player-to-player trading work flawlessly. (No, I'm not getting any money from them for making advertising, I just love the site. )

Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 22 June 2019, 05:41 AM. Reason: eggs

Comment

What DS said. Flightrising is great and the dragons are gorgeous plus they are bringing in some new Ancient breeds. It's definitiely worth checking out andwe'll all be there which would be a bonus.

This is my Gaoler girl; one of the new species:

P.S. Thanks for the best wishes, all. It was a big op - needed my stomach moved from my chest cavity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X