• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Zyu still available.
    sigpic

Comment

bred these

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
        @ DS: Sent you a mail on Aetheria but wondered if you wanted any of these
        Sorry for the late reply, I've not been around much lately. Got stuck in bed with a nasty stomach bug. Luckily it's better now. I haven't been on Aethria the last days but logged in just now – I didn't receive any mail notification, that's odd.

If you can spare any of these, I'd be happy to take it though.

Comment

Bred these

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I took the Black Zyu too since it was still all alone
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Sorry for the late reply, I've not been around much lately. Got stuck in bed with a nasty stomach bug. Luckily it's better now. I haven't been on Aethria the last days but logged in just now – I didn't receive any mail notification, that's odd.

If you can spare any of these, I'd be happy to take it though.
              I'd love to send some over but there doesn't seem to be a transfer system that allows to send the tablets?? If I get a chance tomorrow I'll ask in live chat about it. Got a few I can spare for you including a couple of Regal Fantazia.

Hope you're feeling a bit better, hon. *hug*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                I'd love to send some over but there doesn't seem to be a transfer system that allows to send the tablets?? If I get a chance tomorrow I'll ask in live chat about it. Got a few I can spare for you including a couple of Regal Fantazia.

Hope you're feeling a bit better, hon. *hug*
                The bunnies arrived though. Thanks a lot! The game system is a bit weird, isn't it? It feels like I've been gathering stuff for ages yet I still can't craft anything. I'm wondering whether I'm doing something wrong.

Grabbed an army of low-time Shadow Walkers from the AP.

Comment

Bred some eggs

Last edited by Gatecat; 16 December 2018, 11:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    The bunnies arrived though. Thanks a lot! The game system is a bit weird, isn't it? It feels like I've been gathering stuff for ages yet I still can't craft anything. I'm wondering whether I'm doing something wrong.
                    I'll say it is. Some of it is useless atm because they are still in beta mode but, if you go to Aysha in Calligra you should be able to grab some Inkling tablets. You plant them in Mystic Gardens and then it's a case of waiting for them to grow;that's when you need the Inkberry Juice. The Khim stones are cool though - I have some extra Lambkin if you want a few so you can get your first Khim if you haven't already?

Have sent you a Regal Fantazia tablet to plant but don't create it when it's grown, send it to Inkling Tablets and you'll get some extras from it, plus it'll start morphing into different colours. I quite like the system of growth. Unfortunately, I can't send you any of those tablets I wanted to as they are fixed to my account. What I can do is grow a couple you fancy and then trade with you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I'll go plant it. I don't have any Lambkin yet, only gathered 12 stones up till now. These things are either hard to come by or I'm looking at the wrong places.

Comment

Bred this

Comment

Woot! First snow here.
                          Last week we still had about +19°C (which is unusually warm for November), now we are down to 0/+1°C.
                          sigpic

Comment

Currently in Iceland. Saw the aurora borealis - full hour and 20 min display of sheer loveliness - last night and toured the Golden Circle which takes in the tectonic plates of Eurasia and the Americas, plus geysers and waterfalls. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 22 November 2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Got Ice Spirit Spring Fairy from Treasure box.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X