X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New eggs

sigpic

Comment

A new collection game that has some interesting bits and bobs to it. You can fuse species and make new beasties and it's also very pretty. I joined to see how it works because I'm losing interest in VoU, I must say. Any hoo, in case anyone is interested, here's the link:

https://www.aethria.com/index.php
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the link Iz. That looks quite fun. Unfortunately I am missing some time to play *dang*
        sigpic

Comment

Wow I figured I had a few hours until my eggs hatch I am gonna try earthquake out of 7 eggs 2 died, 4 had no effect and 1 hatched but managed to run away. I will stop being impatient now.
          sigpic

Comment

I never use earthquake. I rather stalk the AP for lowtime CB eggs...
            sigpic

Comment

I should start doing that. I think I used it once or twice before my hiatus and decided to try it again for the heck of it and I think I did worse this time so yeah no more earthquakes for me.

How can you tell what eggs are CB in the AP?
              sigpic

Comment

You only see that when the egg is on your scroll. So a lot of abandoning is involved...
                sigpic

Comment

Ah okay that was the way I thought but wasn't sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Woop, another zombie.

Maybe the closer to Halloween the better luck.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

There are new eggs in the cave!

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

And I am egg locked
                          sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 04 October 2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

new eggs.

sigpic

Comment

I like Aether dragons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X